Ratings for Dr. Elsie E. Wu

unprofessional staff and dr, will never go to her again.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Elsie Wu is very bad. She is always in a rush. She has no patient to listen to you. She is also very rude. Her staff is unprofessional and rude too. After I have seen her 3 times, I decideed to change my OB doctor already.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Very poor facility; very poorly-trained (rude) staff; doctor is not willing to listen to patient and not willing to discuss with patient; doctor does not take time to fully explain; average wait time is 2 hours per visit.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Wu by a friend who had 2 kids delivered by her and I also delivered both of my kids with her as well. You do have to wait for a long time in the waiting room but their staffs are actuall pretty nice once you get to know them.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I waited 3 weeks to see Dr. Wu and another hour in her waiting room to see her for about 2 minutes. She was obviously in a rush, rude, and terse. Despite the fact that I need to go back, I refuse to go back to her. New doctor, here I come.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr Elsie Wu is a doctor who will ABANDON her own patients when complications arise. She becomes UNREACHABLE, UNINFORMATIVE and UNFRIENDLY when things do not smoothly with a patient's condition. A highly IRRESPONSIBLE doctor with NO COMPASSION for her patients.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Both myself and my husband find Dr. Wu to be very attentive and knowledgeable. I just started seeing her during my pregnancy and I plan to continue to see her after. She has a great demeanor and while her practice is very busy, I feel I will have my share of her time at each visit. She makes sure I understand what she's taling about the reasons behind her treatment plans. She explains things, but does not talk down to us. I feel very comfortable in her care.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

I agree with the other comment - this doctor is not helpful when it comes to other problems. I asked her about some other things and she just bypassed whatever I asked. I understand she is an OB but when I went to the office they said that she left an hour ago to deliver a baby- I live near her office they could have attempted to call me they have my cell and home number. I had no choice but to go to her since my HMO got prior auth for me to see her. As soon as I am in the clear I will be searching for another OB!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

You can only see this doctor for whatever you made an appointment for. If you have any questions regarding any other type of ailment you are forced to make another appointment. You wait approximately 30 minutes before she will see you for a good minute. I've been to her office twice and can honestly say that I hardly know what my doctor looks like.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2006

Dr. Elsie E. Wu's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp