Ratings for Dr. Dayna Salasche

My partner and I both go to Dr. Salasche. We think she is wonderful. I had complications with my c-section and she was right there with us through the entire healing process. We would both highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Don't go to this doctor if you are trying to have a child and your case gets complicated. A lot of tests such as HSG, FSH were not done before starting fertility treatments. I would not ever recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Doctor Salasche is wonderful. Spends time to listen to you, doesn't judge, makes the procedure speedy, but not uncomfortable. I only did not give it 4 stars for punctuality because I did have to wait about a half hour in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Salasche is great. I would highly recommend her. I had a very difficult pregnancy and she saw me through all of it. She was extremely helpful and I felt as though I was in great hands. It was my first pregnancy and she was amazing. (The entire practice is wonderful...)

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Dayna Salasche's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 2000)