Ratings for Dr. Nina Zigante

Wonderful doctor. Has always been my physician. She has no trouble admitting when she doesn't know something and is happy to make referrals to other respectable doctors when needed.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr. is hard to get into see since she only works 3 days a week. Her receptionist is rude and unhelpful. I understand they have a busy job but they need to understand when dealing with medical issues people can be scared and need a little kindness.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Had dr zigamte For 19 years; not the doctor she used to be he to get a new doctor for my family.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

has been my doctor since she came here,, compassionate, caring, thorough, knowledgable...goes out of her way to help people

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Zigante is very helpful and takes the time to listen to your concerns. She provides various options regarding treatments.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

the best doctor ever...compassionate, understanding, thorough, knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Ignorant woman. Irgnorant in regards to intelligence and ignorant in manner. Refused to order tests requested by a neurologist. Made false accusations to me about me. Tried to deter my search for another doctor through malice. This woman delayed my diagnoses of FA (Friedreich's Ataxia) by close to 4 years... She should not be praticing medicine. Don't Dr's take an oath? to treat without prejudice?

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I have been blessed with having Dr Ziganti since she started practicing in the 90's. She is very caring and compassionate. She will refer you to a specialist when required and ensure follow up appointments are made. Her staff are also very caring and helpful. I would recommend her to everyone and follow her to Africa, if I had to :-). Thank Goodness, we have Doctors in NB like her!!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

for those who are not intelligent enough to know this Dr is a strait a+ student who is smart beyong words and very caring I have been lucky to know her and her family for almost 30 yrs and anyone to have her as a dr is very very lucky

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

This Dr. lacks the skills needed to diagnose anything more serious than a common cold. She is rude and uncaring. I would not recommend her to anybody. I think she graduated Dr,s school with a 60% average. Just another typical Miramichi Dr...

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009