Ratings for Dr. Nina Zigante

Had dr zigamte For 19 years; not the doctor she used to be he to get a new doctor for my family.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

has been my doctor since she came here,, compassionate, caring, thorough, knowledgable...goes out of her way to help people

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Zigante is very helpful and takes the time to listen to your concerns. She provides various options regarding treatments.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

the best doctor ever...compassionate, understanding, thorough, knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Ignorant woman. Irgnorant in regards to intelligence and ignorant in manner. Refused to order tests requested by a neurologist. Made false accusations to me about me. Tried to deter my search for another doctor through malice. This woman delayed my diagnoses of FA (Friedreich's Ataxia) by close to 4 years... She should not be praticing medicine. Don't Dr's take an oath? to treat without prejudice?

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I have been blessed with having Dr Ziganti since she started practicing in the 90's. She is very caring and compassionate. She will refer you to a specialist when required and ensure follow up appointments are made. Her staff are also very caring and helpful. I would recommend her to everyone and follow her to Africa, if I had to :-). Thank Goodness, we have Doctors in NB like her!!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

for those who are not intelligent enough to know this Dr is a strait a+ student who is smart beyong words and very caring I have been lucky to know her and her family for almost 30 yrs and anyone to have her as a dr is very very lucky

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

This Dr. lacks the skills needed to diagnose anything more serious than a common cold. She is rude and uncaring. I would not recommend her to anybody. I think she graduated Dr,s school with a 60% average. Just another typical Miramichi Dr...

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

very rude doctor, who puts down emerg doctors diagnosis very un helpful and loves to percribe drugs. everything is due to nerves pills pills pills.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Zigante is the best Dr. that I have ever been to. She takes her time to diagnose problems, while keeping you calm and reassured. I am very fortunate to have her for my md.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008