Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Schulman

Dr Shulman is fantastic with my autistic son! He's compassionate and caring. My son used to be terrified of the doctor. Now when we drive by, he says, let's go visit Dr Dan! Wonderful man and his staff is excellent. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Schulman is very good with the kids. When they are afraid he knows how to act silly and ease their fears. He has a very good method when performing exams. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Schulman is a wonderful pediatrician. Have been with him for almost 20 years through three children.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Shulman riped off my sons belly button at 1 week old, which was NOT ok with me and then I had to take him to another doctor and they had to cautorize it because fluids were leaking from it.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Schulman is the BEST! Been with him for 16 years now and he covers every concern my kids have-- from their physical to emotional questions. He took more than 40 minutes with my son who was worried he wasn't growing! He is a concerned, thorough, terrific pediatrician and the only reason we will leave him is our kids will be out of college and too old!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

I was very surprised and disappointed by Dr. Daniel Schulman's behavior today during my child's exam. My 5 yr old daughter was refusing to open her mouth for a throat culture and Dr. Schulman began yelling at her in a loud mean voice 4 " from her face. He completely lost his cool and all professionalism. I stopped the exam. Dr. Daniel Schulman then proceeded to blame me for my daughter's fearful reponse. I have been bringing my children to Dr. Daniel Schulman's practice for four years. My kids (6 yrs and 5 yrs old) have always been polite during exams. We will not be returning to this practice. Everyone has a bad day but this crossed the line. This troubling experience compelled me to blog my concern.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

Dr. Daniel J. Schulman's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1982)