Ratings for Dr. Leon P. Mead

April 2015 I was in excruciating pain after lifting a pot of chili .I visited Dr. Leon Mead and was given some .options including reverse shoulder replacement or I could try Stem Cells.I do not like surgery so I said let,s try stemCells.This was the best decision I haven made. I play golf and forget that the shoulder was ever a problem.Anna Marie Betz

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Knee replacement with stem cell regeneration. Dr Mead did a wonderful job. Incision looks great at 6 weeks. No complications. Recovery and physical therapy all went well. Very happy with results and Dr Mead. Would recommend to all

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Mead was a kind compassionate doctor but more. Important he was So skilled that I had a perfect outcome for having two knee replacements. Dr. Garcia who is his assistant, also has the same characteristics. His whole office staff was courteous and helpful at all times. I would highly recommend Dr. Mead to anyone who has to have knee surgery. He is the best!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

From pre op questions to a surgical plan and implementation, Dr Mead and his capable, compassionate staff met all our expectations. Dr. Mead's pre operative regime allows for the patient to enter surgery in the best possible health which enhances post operative results. My experience with Dr. Mead has met all my expectations on the highest level.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very real and caring. Pays attention to details and treats you and not just your presenting problem

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Leon Mead did not see me even when I had an appointment. Rough nurse. Never felt so descriminated in my life. They have so much business going on that they get to choose who they want to help

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Came to see Dr Mead after being impressed when I friend of mine had a knee replacement done by him. I knew I needed to have a knee replacement. When I saw the Dr. ,stem cell therapy was explained and listed as an option. My husband and I opted to go this route and I couldn't be more pleased by the outcome. Everything was explained in detail and time taken to answer all our questions. After having one knee replaced I was grateful for this option. Dr Mead and his staff were great during all aspects of this procedure. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Just a few words about dr.mead, Mike and staff. They are the best. As far as dr mead goes I just love him. He not only did a great job on my knee replacement but he also helped me to stop smoking. Two years in October I have been smoke free. Just love the office and how you are treated. Have to say I feel he is the best and I just don't know what I would do without him.....

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

4 years ago, Dr. Mead replaced my left hip. After years of not being able to walk any distance without pain, being able to walk pain free was amazing. Then my right hip started down the same path, and again I could not walk any distance without pain. A year ago Dr. Mead replaced my right hip and now I am able to walk, golf, swim and participate in gentle aerobics all without pain. I have my life back and am eternally grateful to Dr. Mead, his surgical skill, professional approach and persistence. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

The full knee replaced I had with Dr. Leon Mead has been one of the best experiences I have had regarding a joint surgery. He is very up front on what is required and is a master at joint replacements. The follow up care and help from is staff is also outstanding and they are very accommodating to whatever you require. I would recommend anyone requiring joint replacement surgery to not only consider Dr. Mead but request him for your procedure.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Leon P. Mead's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1983)