Ratings for Dr. Leon P. Mead

Dr Leon Mead did not see me even when I had an appointment. Rough nurse. Never felt so descriminated in my life. They have so much business going on that they get to choose who they want to help

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Came to see Dr Mead after being impressed when I friend of mine had a knee replacement done by him. I knew I needed to have a knee replacement. When I saw the Dr. ,stem cell therapy was explained and listed as an option. My husband and I opted to go this route and I couldn't be more pleased by the outcome. Everything was explained in detail and time taken to answer all our questions. After having one knee replaced I was grateful for this option. Dr Mead and his staff were great during all aspects of this procedure. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Just a few words about dr.mead, Mike and staff. They are the best. As far as dr mead goes I just love him. He not only did a great job on my knee replacement but he also helped me to stop smoking. Two years in October I have been smoke free. Just love the office and how you are treated. Have to say I feel he is the best and I just don't know what I would do without him.....

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

My experience with Dr. Mead and Associates has been first class. From my first meeting with Dr. Mead and throughout the entire hip replacement process it couldn't have been more seamless.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I had 2 knees that would dislocate at any time and made my life miserable because I never knew when they would go off. I had gone to many Dr's and they all said nothing could be done. Then I went to Dr. Mead and I was in shock that he said it could be done. First he did the left and 6 mos. later he did the right. Now it is a year and he has given me a new lease on life. I couldn't be happier, he is a great Dr. and person. I can't thank him enough. Rick Goldstein

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

4 years ago, Dr. Mead replaced my left hip. After years of not being able to walk any distance without pain, being able to walk pain free was amazing. Then my right hip started down the same path, and again I could not walk any distance without pain. A year ago Dr. Mead replaced my right hip and now I am able to walk, golf, swim and participate in gentle aerobics all without pain. I have my life back and am eternally grateful to Dr. Mead, his surgical skill, professional approach and persistence. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

The full knee replaced I had with Dr. Leon Mead has been one of the best experiences I have had regarding a joint surgery. He is very up front on what is required and is a master at joint replacements. The follow up care and help from is staff is also outstanding and they are very accommodating to whatever you require. I would recommend anyone requiring joint replacement surgery to not only consider Dr. Mead but request him for your procedure.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Went to Dr Mead due to severe pain in right knee. After consultations Dr Mead suggested stem cell regeneration. The operation was on 5/21/2016. Today Dr Mead examined my knee and found everything in good order. I'm back to golf,biking and exercising. All feels great. Thank you Dr Mead Tom Mueller

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I had shoulder repair done June 23rd and opted to use my stem cells with placenta stem cells. I have had no pain and an extremely easy recovery! I would highly recommend stem cell therapy as I have had other friends who had same surgery without stem cells and they have really suffered. Dr. Mead is a great physician both technically and personality-wise with a great office staff from Front desk, x-Ray, Mike Garcia, PA, Peggy, his Nurse, to Sharon at check-out! I would not go to any other Orthopedist in Naples, FL.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr Mead and his staff, especially his nurse, Kelli. Dr Mead was recommended by two physical therapists in Naples, plus word of mouth about his positive track record. He explained everything thoroughly; my condition, the procedure, which was hip replacement, and what to expect. What impressed me was how proactive he is about taking probiotics, checking on any pain med allergies; getting your body ready for surgery. When it was time for my staple removal, the nurse who removed them, commented on what a great job and how only 15 staples were used. When I told her my doctor was Dr Mead, she replied, "He's the best."

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Leon P. Mead's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet