Dr. Martin G. Paul

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Martin G. Paul

I am a victim of Dr. Martin Paul and his failed surgery that has caused me problems and pain for years. He claimed his laparoscopic incisional hernia repair surgery would be a "piece of cake" procedure, w/ outpaitient or just overnight hospital stay. Four days inpatient, months of pain, and a hernia bulge that never diminished in size and in fact has grown larger-- dismissed by him with an arrogance that nothing was wrong. Other doctors disagree. He is very PR conscious and no doubt has facilitated his glowing reviews. But other patients, and doctors, know the truth.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr Paul goes above and beyond the expected to care for his patients and provides excellent treatment and attention He is the best doctor I have ever had and has set a very high bar.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I met with several surgeons before him for a complex colon condition, and Dr. Paul was the only who felt I was a candidate for a laparoscopic procedure. Everything about him was and his team was impressive. My operation went perfectly and the postoperative care and attention to detail after surgery was flawless. He is a highly skilled and caring surgeon, and I cannot recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr Martin Paul is absolutely one of the best surgeons I have ever had & I have had a few!I had Hernia surgery, after 4 weeks you can not even see the scars, I think my scars are even better than if a plastic surgeon did the surgery! He is brilliant & humble! I highly reccommend him!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I can't say enough about what a wonderful doctor Dr. Paul is. I met with several surgeons before being referred to him by another Dr. The clincher for me was that I felt very safe with him. He has a gentle and confident manner, and his staff is excellent. Theresa really stood out, but they are all wonderful. He was also so good to my family. The nurses and staff that support him at Sibley are terrific, and in total, I was treated, but also *cared for*. Dr. Paul and his teams deserve all five stars.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr. Paul has performed 3 surgeries on me for different maladies. He is without a doubt one of the finest surgeons in the area. He has skills that speak for themselves, but a bedside manner not equaled by many. Nurses are a great indicator of Drs. Nurses at Sibley respond so very well to him and sidebar they compliment him. i think he could run for Mayor there :-). My trust factor regarding him is off the charts. lastly he is supported by associates in the parctice who are also most professional and Theresa, a PA who excels in every regard. John E. Tomlinson, Chevy Chase

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr.Martin Paul is the best doctor I ever had, and he is also a great person!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

the best medical experience I've ever had, especially with the fear I had going into this surgery. Couldn't have asked for better care, thank you, Dr. Paul!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Many thanks for a easy surgery & recovery, and for the attention you and your staff gave to me. I couldn't have had better care!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Dr. Martin G. Paul's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1983)