Ratings for Dr. Harrison Clay Carter

I've been very satisfied in all categories with Dr.Carter and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Carter displays sound knowledge in his prognosis. He and members of his staff are quick to make referrals when they see something beyond their specific scope. Certain staff members are a credit to his group and others should find another career path to follow. I have learned to stay on top of medication and follow-up visits as this is the only way it will be done. I have been very pleased with Dr. Carter and his Nurses and PA’s. Other staff need house cleaning.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Doctor carter isn't a bad doctor but is far from what you would want if you are really sick,his staff are very unprofessional

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Got to the root of my problem: Medication fit the problem: Follow up with office visit gave all information related to test results.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Carter and his staff diagnosed me and treated me for diabetes. I no longer need medication due to his very helpful and polite staff. He was the first Dr. (I went to 4) who was able to tell me what was wrong. Anytime I need to see the Dr., I have been able to within 24 hrs.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2007

Physician represents self as having extensive medical knowledge in Oncology, Radiation Therapy, Pulmonary, Cardiology, Gasterentology, Radiology, etc but did not conduct necessary diagnostic exams to prove/disprove personal medical opinion/theory.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. Harrison Clay Carter's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Alma, GA