Ratings for Dr. Tracy R. Dlott

Dr. Dlott was the best OB/GYN I have ever had. She was kind, responsive, and always took her time with my exams and answered any questions I had. She was my OB for both pregnancies. I recently had to switch to Aetna and can no longer see her and doubt I will find an OB/GYN as awesome as she was. I cannot believe someone had a bad experience with her. I don't even know how that would be possible! As for forcing women to have c-sections, she never even brought it up with me even though I was two weeks late with both kids and the doctor who delivered my son told me I would have to have a c-section in the future.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I was having problems getting pregnant. Clomid wasn't working well for me, so Dr.Dlott decided to refer me to a specialist. My husband had questions and wanted to be there to hear what all tests would need to be done, and what the next steps would be. However, he was left out of most of the appointment and did not feel welcomed. I was disappointed in how everything played out during our appointment because my husband is just as much part of our decision to have a baby as I am, so he should be felt welcomed to the appointment, especially since he was going to be undergoing some tests, as well.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I would not recommend Dr Dlott to anyone. She has done more damage to me/my son/my family by refusing to act like a Dr and refusing to care for her patient. I had to see another OB who ran simple tests to see I have something that Dr Dlott should have picked up/taken care of two years ago! She is rude, her staff is rude and I am happy to leave her as my OB to see another who will actually care for me. Also she pressures people into having C sections because she had two. Kaiser, hire an OB who cares for people and who know what they are doing. Your killing patients with bad drs like these.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I had tried to meet with several OBGYN through Kaiser but I wasn't really impressed with them, they were just okay. Finally, heaven sent me Dr. Dlott - she is just very professional, helpful and personable. She's easy to talk to. I was so happy that I found her before I got pregnant 2 months later. I recommend her to all - you will love her!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Tracy Dlott oversaw all three of my pregnancies, delivering the first and third. I recommended her over and over to friends. We were all very sad when she left Indianapolis. She's one in a million!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Dlott was my physician in Indianapolis for almost 6 years prior to her move to Northern Virgnia. I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Dlott. I was one of her infertility patients. She was always there for my husband and I during the bad times and the most important event in our life with delivering our daughter who we named after Dr. Dlott. Dr. Dlott always went above and beyond. She always personally called with test results and the night of my c-section she rolled my bed to and from the OR. She was always very professional and it was obvious that her patients always came first. We truly felt that is was a team approach in managing my care. Thank you Dr. Dlott for everything you did in helping us obtain a "gift for life." Your dedication will never be forgotten.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

She is the best! Very polite and a great asset to Kaiser.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007