Ratings for Dr. Jacob Oostenbrink

Sure miss Dr O when he gave up his family practice for emergency hospital duties , he was a good GP unlike the people who took over his practice

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Excellent doctor, spends time explaining things to you. Very nice and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Looked into every angle diagnosing my mom and making sure she's getting all the care possible!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Very kind ,caring and helpful. He really helped my daughter in a time of need . We are very greatful .

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I never received a bill from them, they never even tried to contact me before sending the bill to Collections.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Was friendly and polite. Got me in to see the specialist pretry fast.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Horrible Doctor, my son saw him this morning and would not take my son's symptoms seriously. I've told my son to write down everything that was said and we are reporting him to the hospital administration.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Always got our best help with doctor O then any other doctor in chilliwack

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. O was horrible and seemed to be in a hurry to pass his patients through - once I had to stop him on his way out the door and tell him I wasnt done yet. There are 4 members in my family and he managed to misdiagnose 3 of us, missing a broken foot and passing it off as a heel spur (which you don't suddenly get from falling). Our family ended up going to the clinics or emergency for help. I guess rushing through patients let him cash in cause he proudly displayed all the places he and his family had the good futune to travel to in the rooms - annoying to look at when you try to book an appointment and it seemed like he was always gone.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

I seen him at the ER before,, he was very nice and saw me in a hurry..most doctors there make you wait and wait..He is very good looking too..wow..After he explained everything to me i realized because i was checking him out so much i didnt hear everything he said..lol..so i had to get him to tell me again.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011