Ratings for Dr. Tracey Roth

Had the worst experience at Dr. Roth's office! He was rude and left before I could ask him any questions, When he left in the middle of the visit with put saying goodbye I though he was just stepping out for a minuet i waited for him 15 min. to come back only to find out he was in the room with another patient. I would not definitely not recommend him find another doctor to see.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

He is very bad at procedures. Caused me a retroperoneal bleed and could not get stent in.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Roth is wonderful he takes his time with you and makes sure you are totally in touch with your diagnosis, I trust him with my care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Excellent at explaining details about one's situation. Very knowledgeable & makes you feel confident that he knows what he's doing; and is very caring towards his patients.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr Roth, knows his business. Straight and right to the point. My family has a history of heart problems and I had some tests that had showed up with abnormal results. Dr Roth ordered several tests on me and when I went in for the results, he went over everything with me and made me feel so comfortable and treated me like a person. I have heard so many others say the same thing. Thank you Dr Roth!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Roth is very caring, and up front with his patients. He treats his patients with respect, and explains everything. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. Tracey Roth's Credentials

• Spanish

• Technion-Israel Inst Of Tech, Fac Of Med, Haifa, Israel (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet