Ratings for Dr. James Kudrna

Dr. Kudrna is very kind and a good listener. He takes the time with his patients. I always feel better after seeing him!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Kudrna and his staff are the best. Caring, kind and compassionate. They cared about the entire patient. They explained everything and took their time to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Kudrna, is the very best doctor for hip replacements. No one else comes close. He is very thorough, knowledgeable, and takes the time to understand the patient's needs. He does all operations himself. No residents are involved. His nurse Pat is very exceptional and a great support for the patient. Can't say enough good things about them.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I had both hips resurfaced in 2007. I had no complications, excellent care, and am 100% satisfied. I've never had such successful surgery, or such an excellent experience with a surgeon. Dr. Kudrna is the "God of hips". Ask anyone. He's the most knowledgable, skilled and caring surgeon I've ever seen. His nurse, Pat, is also spectacular. I know many people who have had hip replacements done by Dr. Kudrna, and all are 100% satisfied with his work.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

I knew as soon as I met Dr. Kudrna that he was the Dr. for me. He is personable, listens and does not rush you through. I found out after choosing him to replace my hip that people come from all over the country to see him. Everyone that I came in contact with (hospital, lab, tests, etc. even a waiter,) had only positive things to say. All assured me that I had chosen the Best! He was super thorough before surgery and my surgery went great. I'm at 6 weeks and can say I've experienced very little pain and am walking like I did years ago. People I know cannot believe that I had a hip replacement. I highly recommend Dr. Kudrna and his staff to everyone I talk to.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Great with hip replacements. Doing great after mine. Nice nurse, Pat.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. James Kudrna's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Glenview, IL