Ratings for Dr. Joseph R. Koka

The Receptionist at Dr Kokas office are extremely unprofessional and straight up rude. I went to pick up records that i was told would cost $2, when i went to pay i was then told it was $3, when i told the rude women behind the desk i only had 2 and after finding 85 cents more in my pocket was hoping a mere 15 cents would not be a big deal, i was made to walk across an icy parking lot to my car to get the 15 cents!! Really..3 months pregnant and i had to walk in the frigid cold across an ice skating rink for 15 cents...Thats not how you treat a pregnant women...I will never go back there and hope none of you do if you can avoid these rude people please do.....

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I have been seeing Dr for yrs now & have only ever had positive things to say about him until my visit the other day. I am on medicine to help correct some issues I have and it has not been working properly as per the manual given with the medicine. I voice my concern to dr and he is completely condescending, rude, impatient & arrogant about it and his thoughts completely disagreed with the manual that is provided with my medicine. He was not willing to understand my concern and made me feel like I am an idiot. I waited a total of 1.5 hrs to be seen and I and the other pts could see DR bsing with his staff. I have severe concern about his skill and understanding of the medicine he is prescribing.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr Koka and staff made prenatal visits something to look forward to. Dr Koka's knowledge and expertise gave me much comfort and support throughout my entire pregnancy. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Incredibly friendly, helpful, patient, and genuinely caring. He is very knowledgable and passionate about his job and treats every person with compasion and respect. He is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Very patient, warm, friendly, gentle man. Knowledgeable re latest medical breakthroughs. Staff friendly, warm, pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. Joseph R. Koka's Credentials

• Univ Cattol De Sacro Cuore, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1982)

AARP