Ratings for Dr. Kirk R. Clark

Dr. Kirk Clark is the best ever! He has terrific bed side manners, very professional with a superb sense of humor, has lots of patience with the elder, and is GREAT at what he does. He was able to help my 86 year old father. Great job, doc! You're the BEST!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Kirk Clark lacks critical thinking skills. He also seems motivated by money. He was not able to help me with my condition at all and did not know what to do. I would recommend seeing a more older experienced doctor who is not motivated by money.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Went for a septoplasty, everything went really well. Can breath through my nose much better now.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. Clrak was a god send for my Daughter. After many other doctors blew her off stating she would grow out of it, Dr. Clark came along and cared enough to treat and cure ear issues. My daughter's FINAL (finaly done right)surgery was completed correctly by Dr. Clark.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

This doctor was very nice and knowledgeable, I was ready to give up with the problems I had with my breathing until I saw him and he very attentively explained what he saw in my nose, and how deviated my septum was. Dr. Clark then explained both types of procedures that could get done. After surgery he was very nice at following up with me, and making sure everything healed great. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

What a wonderful doctor. He took my daughter's tonsils out and has a wonderful bedside and caring manner. He was very detailed in the procedure and asked multiple times if I had any other questions. The staff always a smile on their face and greeting me as I signed in. Definately a doctor to go to in time of need

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

He is a great ear doctor not only with adults with kids, too.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

He is very helpful and no-nonsense. Very fit doctor for your needs. He cares for me and follows up with others to make sure things are getting done. If you need someone in your corner, go with him, he will guide you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

I found this dr to be very flashy but I doubt that the advice he gave me was good. I feel he was motivated by financial concerns.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Clark was very thorough, knowledgeable, and had a good bedside manner. He was able to help me when several other doctors could not. I really recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

Dr. Kirk R. Clark's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL