Ratings for Dr. Wayne P. Carlson

Was very upset that I was on Medicaid and preached against Obamacare. Treated me like a second class citizen because he didn't make as much money off of me as he did his "regular" patients. Wanted me out of there as soon as possible and went through the motions of my physical. Told me how hard it would be for me to get quality health care in Illinois because of Medicaid and Obamacare. Said that in his 35 years practicing, he had never had to deal with Medicaid or Obamacare so he was ignorant to it. Couldn't give me any advice regarding treatment or referrals. Also told me that medical marijuana has no medicinal value and would never give me a referral for others to decide. he generally made me feel like a 2nd class citizen because I'm disabled. I have worked for 30 years, always payed my taxes and this "doctor" has decided to not give me quality medical care due to his politics. he pretty much made it clear that he was not happy treating me and didn't want me to come back.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Wayne P. Carlson's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)