Ratings for Dr. Jan Forszpaniak

Dr. Forszpaniak is fantastic, I love him to death.I was so scared to have surgery and a lump removed in my left breast. He explained everything for me and told me he would take good care of me and not to worry. He did!This is 4 days later and I did see him yesterday to remove the bandage, my scars looks very nice. Don't go further, he is the best. I really don't understand the negative ratings here? His staff is wonderful and understanding, I recommend all women to see him with any breast cancer issues. Im so glad I found this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I am shocked by what i have read below for ratings on this Dr. The staff was phenominal, very professional, kind & compassionate. When Dr. Forszpaniak came in to see me, he was personable, had great eye conduct, was extremely knowledgeable and overall it was an excellent experience. I am very surprised what I have read here, it doesn't even seem like we can be discussing the same Dr,

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

My friend has had a very negative experience with this doctor. I am writing on her behalf. She is worried sick about her condition. Obviously writing reviews is not a priority for her now., only getting answers. I am angry at how callously she's been treated thus far. This Dr. has no bedside manner whatsoever. Gave her No warning nor had any discussion prior to him grabbing a needle and wanting to perform an unscheduled biopsy or something. She's not sure, as there was no explanation provided, hence she would not allow him to proceed. And after waiting weeks for a sonogram appointment which he prescribed, she has now waited two weeks for those results while worrying endlessly. He still has not contacted her about the results or provided her with a report on his opinion of the results. Is this the best there is in Naples? Scary. This is to give others some idea of the treatment you can expect from this doctor. POOR!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

No, "whoever wrote lines #1 and #7 were NOT delirious"! We just had the same experience they did..... He came in the room, introduced himself and while we began to state our reason for the visit, he was reading something in a file he was holding! Obviously not "our" file because this was the first time we had been there! And no, it was not a cursory look at our chart, he rarely made eye contact with us while we spoke. Finally we said, do you want us to come back. He said no, no, I heard everything you said and let's just see how it goes. What?! He just dismissed our complaint! He said it is not serious and that was that. No suggestions of what I can do, or where else to go, nothing! Don't waste your time or money here!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

whoever wrote in lines #1and # 7 must have been delirious and malicious while making such false, and disgusting statements about dr.Forszpaniak.My family and I has never met a surgeon so compassionate ,professional and knowledgable about breast cancer as dr Forszpaniak.I was very fortunate to have him as a surgeon.I did not even have any pain after surgery.Thank you doctor F

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

The staff was nice but he only hears what he wants to hear. We explained my complaint several times and he said, "No that cannot be happening"..... we said but this is what is happening! He did not believe us, said he could not help us and walked out of the room! We have since gone to another doctor who thankfully was familiar with what we were experiencing and was able to help us.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr F is a very knowledgable surgeon. I feel very comfortable that he keeps up with all of the newest techniques. I'm proud to have him in Naples fl

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

I thought Dr Forszpaniak was an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him very highly to any prospective patient looking for an excellent breast surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

excellent doctor. the best breast cancer surgeon on the planet!!! very compassionate and caring doctor we have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

This doctor did not answer any of the carefully prepared questions that I prepared, regarding my diagnosis of breast cancer. Without even glancing at the list, he discounted my list of questions as "unimportant". My conclusion is that he did not have the sufficient knowledge base to field questions. In addition, he was not empathetic or patient. Being in a vulnerable state, it would have been better to have consulted with a doctor who could connect more with the plight of a breast cancer victim. This was a very dissapointing consultation.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Jan Forszpaniak's Credentials

• Spanish

• Akademia Med We Wroclawiu Im Piastow Slaskich, Wroclaw, Poland (Grad. 1978)