You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jan Forszpaniak

My friend has had a very negative experience with this doctor. I am writing on her behalf. She is worried sick about her condition. Obviously writing reviews is not a priority for her now., only getting answers. I am angry at how callously she's been treated thus far. This Dr. has no bedside manner whatsoever. Gave her No warning nor had any discussion prior to him grabbing a needle and wanting to perform an unscheduled biopsy or something. She's not sure, as there was no explanation provided, hence she would not allow him to proceed. And after waiting weeks for a sonogram appointment which he prescribed, she has now waited two weeks for those results while worrying endlessly. He still has not contacted her about the results or provided her with a report on his opinion of the results. Is this the best there is in Naples? Scary. This is to give others some idea of the treatment you can expect from this doctor. POOR!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

No, "whoever wrote lines #1 and #7 were NOT delirious"! We just had the same experience they did..... He came in the room, introduced himself and while we began to state our reason for the visit, he was reading something in a file he was holding! Obviously not "our" file because this was the first time we had been there! And no, it was not a cursory look at our chart, he rarely made eye contact with us while we spoke. Finally we said, do you want us to come back. He said no, no, I heard everything you said and let's just see how it goes. What?! He just dismissed our complaint! He said it is not serious and that was that. No suggestions of what I can do, or where else to go, nothing! Don't waste your time or money here!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

whoever wrote in lines #1and # 7 must have been delirious and malicious while making such false, and disgusting statements about dr.Forszpaniak.My family and I has never met a surgeon so compassionate ,professional and knowledgable about breast cancer as dr Forszpaniak.I was very fortunate to have him as a surgeon.I did not even have any pain after surgery.Thank you doctor F

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

The staff was nice but he only hears what he wants to hear. We explained my complaint several times and he said, "No that cannot be happening"..... we said but this is what is happening! He did not believe us, said he could not help us and walked out of the room! We have since gone to another doctor who thankfully was familiar with what we were experiencing and was able to help us.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr F is a very knowledgable surgeon. I feel very comfortable that he keeps up with all of the newest techniques. I'm proud to have him in Naples fl

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

I thought Dr Forszpaniak was an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him very highly to any prospective patient looking for an excellent breast surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

excellent doctor. the best breast cancer surgeon on the planet!!! very compassionate and caring doctor we have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

This doctor did not answer any of the carefully prepared questions that I prepared, regarding my diagnosis of breast cancer. Without even glancing at the list, he discounted my list of questions as "unimportant". My conclusion is that he did not have the sufficient knowledge base to field questions. In addition, he was not empathetic or patient. Being in a vulnerable state, it would have been better to have consulted with a doctor who could connect more with the plight of a breast cancer victim. This was a very dissapointing consultation.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

I had a surgical biopsy and found the entire staff to be prompt, friendly and helpful. Dr. Forszpaniak was knowledgeable, professional and very calming for someone who had never had surgery before.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Jan Forszpaniak told me I had breast cancer before he had an actual diagnosis. during the first surgery, I made him promise me he would not remover any lymph nodes unless I had cancer. When I awoke , he told my mother and me that he found no cancer. All he had to do was sew me up. But ;he did remove two lymph nodes anyway! Three days later, in his office he told me I had terminal breast cancer (microscopic of the breast tissue and that I would probably want to remove my entire breast! I asked him to immediately send my results to my sister's husband a Gynecologist so he could review my pathology report. Dr. Forszpaniak replied "No, he is not your primary care Dr.! He refused to send all records to my brother-in-law! After the second surgery, Dr. Forszpaniak removed the cancer to the margins. Four weeks later he placed a balloon into my breast My breast was healed. The balloon had to be taken out. I am left with acute scarring and crevice in my breast. I cant' use my arm

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Dr. Jan Forszpaniak's Credentials

• Spanish

• Akademia Med We Wroclawiu Im Piastow Slaskich, Wroclaw, Poland (Grad. 1978)

Multiplan

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My friend has had a very negative experience with this doctor. I am writing on her behalf. She is worried sick about her condition. Obviously writing reviews is..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "No, "whoever wrote lines #1 and #7 were NOT delirious"! We just had the same experience they did..... He came in the room, introduced himself and while we beg..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "whoever wrote in lines #1and # 7 must have been delirious and malicious while making such false, and disgusting statements about dr.Forszpaniak.My family and I..."

October 31, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=403625'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014