Ratings for Dr. Cary L. Carpenter

When I read rude comments on the internet I always wonder about the people making the comments. Usually its because they don't get what they want or they are entitled that they feel they can take the reputation of a good person and put comments out on the internet with no remorse. I know the testing the lady was talking about and it is cutting edge to which you can learn a lot about how you process the meds that you are taking or how your genetic make up metabolizes certain drugs. You can find out Artery inflammation and all kinds of educational information. HDL labs is the lab company and they have a web-site and information with a health education nurse to help you along with educational webinars. Wellness is key in the climate we are in and the things I learned about my blood work were eye opening. Dr. Carpenter and his staff always are the most professional and educate my family and myself on how we can live healthier lives. Because a physician goes the extra mile and provides an excellent service you complain. Shame on you.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I wish I had known about this web site before I signed on . He told me he needed blood work on me because I was a new to his office. I have no health problems. He ran $6000.00 worth of blood work, which my Ins. co paid 3000.00. I have filled out a fraud complaint with my ins co and the medical board. So If you go you had better make sure you know what blood work he is running. I know of other people he has done this too.

Submitted August 26, 2014

The office staff is helpful and courteous. The nurses care about my family and me. Dr. Carpenter was vey busy but took the time to listen to my questions and answer them. I have seen him for 6 years and have received nothing but excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Carpenter is always in a hurry and has no empathy. He comes off very rude and noncaring. He has a PA that works with the pediatric pt's. The PA is more empathetic and does not hurry as much and seems to care about the children.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Staff is unorganized and not very helpful. Can't get prescription refills unless you go in and see the doctor. Long waits. Doctor is rude.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Carpenter is a great doctor. He's sent to me to 2 specialist for 2 diff things, and has been spot on! Very knowledgeable and will answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Very non empathetic doctor who will not hesitate to leave you waiting in the exam room for 45 minutes & longer; He is always in a hurry and does not seem to have time to listen to his patient problems - In the two years I seen him this remained unchanged.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

This doctor could never get patient in when ill for several days. Also given the wrong medication. Very rude when I questioned his errors.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Carpenter was very rude and lets his personal business be known in front of patients.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. Cary L. Carpenter's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1991)

Pacificare