Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Galang

Dr. Galang has given my life back. I am in chronic pain everyday and with his help, I can at least function on a daily basis. Dr. Galang is very understanding and cares so much about what I am going through I have seen him for the last 10-12 years and I love him. I would not change doctors for anything. We have thought about moving out of state but one of the things that keep us from moving is Dr. Galang. He does not put up with nonsense so if you are looking for a doctor who will just give you pills, Dr. Galang is not that Doctor. He is so kind and caring that I would never think of going to anyone else. The staff is great and JT has come a long way, he is caring and is on the ball. The rest of the staff is very helpful and will contact me back when I call in a reasonable time frame. Thank you Dr. Galang for caring about my health.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I've been going to Dr Galang for @31/2 yrs and he saved my life with his knowledge an expertise..... He's got me back on my feet again between trigger point injections and epidurals and very closely monitored pain meds management I could not survive.... I'm a barber p/t and on disability... I was out of work for Atleast 4 yrs an am now able to work p/t W very little discomfort. You will love him as I do. He has a great bedside manner we just an overall wonderful person we'd Dr the DOES NOT JUDGE YOU!!! and look at you as just a drug seeker. He is very professional n discreet in handling your meds. And you have to see him once a month to closely monitors ur meds and adjusts them as he see fit. He will not over or under medicate you. His staff is very friendly as well and very caring.... Overall I absolutely love him. And without him I'd be in a wheelchair or bedridden. Besides ur co-pay he is a little pricey on his epidurals, drug tests and trigger point injection which are all separate. He also offers b-12 injections, Boris for migraines, will also treat you for sleep meds and as I just got today the medications for constipation which sometimes come W opiate use. Which I'll let you know how it works.!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

3 years ago I came to Fort Myers in a wheelchair not expecting to live but more than a year. I met with Dr. Galang. He got me back on my feet walking with the use of a cane. Not long after, he got me back on both feet without it. Dr. Galang is amazing and I owe my life to him. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you, Dr. Galang for saving my life. You are amazing. Carol Crisafi South Fort Myers, Fl

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

To Whom It May Concern..... My name is Brenda and I have been a patient of Dr.Galang's for 6-7 yrs. Dr.Galang is a very Good Dr. When I came to him 7yrs ago I was a mess, I was on so many diff meds did not know what half were even for, So Dt.Galang sat with me and said Number one we need to figure out what is going on with you and why you are having so much cronic pain, and that is just what he did, Dr.Galang probaly saved my life and I will be ever Thankful to him for that. Some Drs get you in for your appt, then they are with you for five min. And then you are out of there, not Dr.Galsng he takes his time with each and every Patient, he answers any and all of your questions, and if you should have problem he wants to get to the bottom of it and find out why you are having pain in your Back, Neck, Head, ect...And most of all what I Love about Dr.Galang he is not a Pill Pusher, he would rather try and find out what is causing your problem rather than covering it up with Pills. . And Iam not saying that All is perfect, but what is in life, if a problem should come up It gets resolved, .. For the most part Dr.Galangvin my book hmmmm, from scale 1-10, 10 being the best I would have to say that over all Dr Galangs, office staff, and Dr Galang is a NUMBER 10...

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Galang asks questions, listens, and thoroughly explains my condition(s). As my health has changed over the last 10 years he's been consistently compassionate. Sometimes the wait can be long. But I know patients walk in, and emergencies come up. Even so, he takes whatever time is needed with me (and probably others). Staff is efficient, considering constantly changing regulations, laws and insurance. I'd only suggest they let patients know when/how long he's running late so I can mentally adjust or ask to reschedule if I have another obligation. These days it can be hard to find a doctor that treats patients like people, not office visits. Dr. Galang is one of them.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Love Dr. Galang; he is very helpful and loving to his patient's. The staff on the other hand, not including the nurse, needs to be more customer friendly. They don't smile or greet you with great customer service. Also I hate being put on hold for so long when I call.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Maria Galang is a horrible person who only cares about the money. And regardless of how much she makes she will always complain that she doesn't have enough. Greedy and penny pinching. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Galang is a excellent Dr. My husband has been his patient for 7yrs. His wife and office staff is all professional and will go out of their way to help you. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, and thank you so much for listening 😊

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

dr. galang is afuck faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Kenneth J. Galang's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Galang has given my life back. I am in chronic pain everyday and with his help, I can at least function on a daily basis. Dr. Galang is very understanding ..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr Galang for @31/2 yrs and he saved my life with his knowledge an expertise..... He's got me back on my feet again between trigger point i..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "3 years ago I came to Fort Myers in a wheelchair not expecting to live but more than a year. I met with Dr. Galang. He got me back on my feet walking with the u..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent diagnostic skills and proper treatment for your condition. great bedside manner and short waiting time"

November 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "To Whom It May Concern..... My name is Brenda and I have been a patient of Dr.Galang's for 6-7 yrs. Dr.Galang is a very Good Dr. W..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Galang asks questions, listens, and thoroughly explains my condition(s). As my health has changed over the last 10 years he's been consistently compassion..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Galang; he is very helpful and loving to his patient's. The staff on the other hand, not including the nurse, needs to be more customer friendly. They..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Maria Galang is a horrible person who only cares about the money. And regardless of how much she makes she will always complain that she doesn't have enough. Gr..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Galang is a excellent Dr. My husband has been his patient for 7yrs. His wife and office staff is all professional and will go out of their way to help you..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "dr. galang is afuck faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

October 30, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=403597'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=403597'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=403597'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 10, 2014