Ratings for Dr. Colin Noel

Been my dr for 30 yrs. Delivered both my sons. Performed other surgeries on me. He is very smart and knowledgeable. Compassionate, caring, and to the point. I have many health problems and he treats me professionally. He has been my rock. I will be lost without him when he retires. I moved from The Pas 11 yrs ago, but continue to make the 4 hr round trip to see him every 3 months. I dont trust any other dr. With my health. Great man!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Love this man, the best doctor I’ve ever seen❤️👍caring, compassionate sad that he doesn’t deliver baby’s anymore!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. Noel was my doctor for 25 years until I moved from The Pas. I found him to be an excellent doctor who always showed concern for my health and took as much time as needed during an appointment. Unfortunately the demands on him were very high from the hospital authority and his the number of patients requesting his help which made it difficult to see him for health issues that came up all of a sudden. I was always able to see him regularly for my chronic health problems every 3 months. Dr. Noel saved my brother's life while on emergency call, when others couldn't solve the problem after my brother going to emergency 17 times for the same issue. He diagnosed the problem in a short time and had him flown out. Presently I have a good doctor but sure miss Dr. Noel.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

DR. NOEL WAS MY DOCTOR FOR 30 + years until I moved away.... Dr. Noel was the best doctor I have ever had and is dearly missed. He will be hard to replace when he retires, he is a one of a kind doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I am very thankful for Dr. Noel! He delivered both my daughters by c section for me!! My first born I was having major issues with and ended up having to have a c section before my water broke or I would have lost her before delivery!!! He managed to keep me sane and calm during that whole ordeal!!! My hats off to him!!! He is truly the best I have dealt with over the years!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Best doctor in The Pas, easily. Caring, and has been there since I was born and now to help me with my child.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Noel has been putting me and my family on prescriptions we do not need and I have been told to stop them several times. He is very hard to see and each time I go to an appointment he doesn't listen to my concerns. He will give me any medication out there instead of running actual tests and fails to REMEMBER what happens in previous appointments. Dr. Noel is terrible doctor I do not suggest him to anyone. He will continue to get worse with his age.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I think it would be difficult to find a better Doctor. Dr. Noel is "to the point", intelligent and genuinely cares about his clients. I have recently the left The Pas and he is one of the people I will miss for sure!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I started seeing Dr Noel when he first arrived in The Pas. I was pregnant with my 2nd child and received excellent care. When my son was 3 months old, he started having seizures. Dr Noel had us on the plane that day to Winnipeg, and was diagnosed within 36 hours. Over the years, I could count on Dr Noel whenever we needed him. Very, very knowledgeable! He is not "rude ", he is "to the point, which is how I like it. I don't have time to side step issues, problems, and concerns. Call them as you see them, I want to know about it and deal with it. I have trust in Dr Noel, and I'm not looking forward to the day when I have to find another doctor after 33 years.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I moved to The Pas a few years ago, and didn't have a local family doctor. When I learned I was expecting my second child, I started working through the phone book to find a doctor. I had zero luck until I got to Dr. Noel. He took me on as a patient because I was expecting. He has continued to be my family doctor, and he took my children on as patients as well. This, even though his case load is extremely high, really means a lot to me. The times he's been late for appointments have always been because he's been called to the hospital for a delivery. I expect that, and I take a book to the waiting room. I have also seen him at the Emergency room at the Hospital when I took my son in for Croup. He always seems to be in a hurry, but he always listens to me, and speaks to me as though I'm a reasonably intelligent person.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015