Ratings for Dr. John Rideout

You will never find a more caring knowledgeable Dr. in B.C. His bedside manner is second to none. My only wish is that he could pass on these traits to the next generation of Doctors.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Excellent care and personalized care - probably the reason for scheduling punctuality not being great. Have seen Dr Rideout for 16 years - not looking forward to his retirement and the need to find a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Rideout has been my son's doctor for 35 years. He is the best Has always taken very good care of my son through some tough times. I trust him completely

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

hands down the best doctor ever! has done so much for my family, always no matter what going the extra mile and continues to do so.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Rideout is the best he delivered me 33 years ago been seeing him ever since

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

After my doctor retired, Dr. Rideout took my family on as a patient even after he had a full practice. He is so patient, does not rush you out and generally cares about your well being. So grateful for such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Blessed to have this doctor, sincerely cares and goes the extra mile

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Great doctor! Been with him for over 20 years! Very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I've been seeing doctors at Capitol Hill Medical for many years. When my doctor took early retirement because of his own health issues, Dr. Rideout took me as his patient, even though he had a full practice, I have only had positive experiences in my dealings with Dr. Rideout, except for recent years as he is working fewer days/week, so sometimes must see one of his partners or locum. All in all, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Best doctor I ever had. Too bad I moved away from Burnaby or I would still be with him as my new Dr. is quite terrible.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015