Ratings for Dr. John Rideout

Dr Rideout is the best he delivered me 33 years ago been seeing him ever since

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

After my doctor retired, Dr. Rideout took my family on as a patient even after he had a full practice. He is so patient, does not rush you out and generally cares about your well being. So grateful for such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Blessed to have this doctor, sincerely cares and goes the extra mile

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Great doctor! Been with him for over 20 years! Very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I've been seeing doctors at Capitol Hill Medical for many years. When my doctor took early retirement because of his own health issues, Dr. Rideout took me as his patient, even though he had a full practice, I have only had positive experiences in my dealings with Dr. Rideout, except for recent years as he is working fewer days/week, so sometimes must see one of his partners or locum. All in all, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Best doctor I ever had. Too bad I moved away from Burnaby or I would still be with him as my new Dr. is quite terrible.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr Rideout is a great doctor however I agree with other posts , I have Never got in as per my appointment time.....too many patients! Appointment dates are often changed due to other commitments I believe he is getting ready to retire.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Rush Rush Rush ! ridiculous wait times to get an appointment - They have way too many patients and can't handle the load.. Dr.Rideout was my family doctor for years, Does not have the passion or care he once had.. Some of the other doctors at this office are completely useless..

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

dr rideout has been my mom's doctor for more years than i can count...he always has time to listen to her, and makes her feel like she is special, he is always on top of her medical issues, ...the only drawback to the office visit is the wait times...we have sat for over an hour at times...we live in langley, and although is a quite a drive in to burnaby, i would never look for another doctor for mom...dr rideout is amazing...

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Rideout for 14 years and consider him the best GP I have ever had or could wish for. He has literally saved my life because of his diagnosis and the resulting early interventions. I leave his office feeling informed and confident of his recommendations.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014