Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Havig

Wait times in his office ranged from ninety to 180 minutes, which is unconscionable. Worse, ten months after shoulder surgery, the pain is no better and Dr. Havig has no idea why. He tells me most people do great, and I'm, well, just not one of them. That is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Thank you so much for getting my knee healthy again. I am forever grateful that I am able to keep awesome adventure in my life. You’re the best!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Michael T. Havig's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Havig is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who completed additional Fellowship training in Sports Medicine at The Orthopaedic Speciality Hospital. He has been practicing in his hometown of Naples for the past 18 years. He is a US Ski Team physician and has provided orthopedic care to Olympic Athletes at the 1996 Summer and the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. Dr. Havig is the Team Physician for Naples High School. Dedicated To Helping My Patients “I am committed to providing my patients with the latest advancements in the treatment of sports-related injuries. Fortunately, most of the problems I see can be treated without surgery; however, if a surgical solution to your problem is needed, I believe in using the most advanced, minimally invasive techniques to help you get back to your everyday lifestyle more quickly. I believe relating to my patients and giving them the highest quality care are the most important aspects in our field. In fact, I spend a lot of time with each patient, educating them about their condition and treatment and, more importantly, listening to them and understanding their concerns. I treat all of my patients like friends… not just patients.”

• English

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• Arthroscopy