Ratings for Dr. Rolf W. Meinhold

Horrible - Unethical Doctor. I received MULTIPLE voice-mails that he was switching over to an annual pay practice or a concierge service for a hefty annual fee some time ago . Then learned he had actually sold his practice. Today I went to see the new Doctor that bought Meinhold's Practice and realized Dr. Meinhold had setup shop right next door, literally in the same building. It takes a real horrible person to sell the practice, then attempt to take all the clients from the practice you just sold. The new Doctor and staff never said a word which makes them the true professionals.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Meinhold is the most arrogant and rude doctor I've ever seen and except for his PA, the staff was very cold. Dr. Meinhold misdiagnosed my illness. After six months, it was his PA that recommended that I go see a specialist, and I immediately made an appointment. I was lucky that my appointment was with the PA that day. I went from being mildly sick to very sick because of the six-period of his not making the proper diagnosis. Once the specialist conferred, I never saw him again. I good not stand to look at him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I went to him for an "imbalance" problem and there were no solutions yet, I had changed BP medication through another doctor. He never mentioned the change in BP medication was the problem but, the imbalance problem happened when the BP medication was changed so, that should have told him something. His staff were as friendly "as rattle snakes" and did not SHOW or have "a caring bone in their bodies". Dr. Meinhold wrote I was "giddy" and he was very condescending. I could go on and on and on but then, what good would it do and, no one cares.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I haven't been happy with Dr. Meinhold. I came to him after my previous doctor converted to a "concierge" practice and he assured me that Meinhold wouldn't. My only real problem was a mis-diagnosed sinus infection where he continually diagnosed it as bronchitis over a period of a year and blamed it on smoking. Finally sent me to a pulmonary specialist who immediately saw it was a sinus infection and cleared it up in weeks on the right antibiotics. Dr. Meinhold was so obsessed with the idea that smoking was the cause he refused to run the tests needed to show what it really was. Ironically, the pulmonary doctor didn't think smoking was nearly as bad as the GP (Meinhold) did. And after all that, he's going to a "concierge" practice too so I've got to find someone else anyway.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Definitely changing doctors. never on time. i have waited for over an hour for them to say they forgot about me. told by the female doctor "i sound like****" when i came in with a cough. meinhold told me i had to make another appointment to get blood work because he had already closed out of the computer files. i haven't had a good experience in the past three years and am constantly hoping it will improve.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I think Dr. Meinhold is the Best and Caring I had ever seen before. He has always been there for Kenny-husband in some rough times regarding me. We moved away for 2 years (knowing we were coming back to GA) and drove those 350+ miles every 6 months. Now he is only 88 miles - one way.... He is so worth it ALL.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I really like Dr. Meinhold. I have been a patient of his for several years. Always easy to get an appointment and the staff is friendly. Wait time varies, but overall he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

Great Dr. and Staff. Family has been patients for years. If you're sick, they see you. You may wait occasionally when they're busy, but they never rush you through or make you feel like just another person on today's agenda. He knows virtually every other physician out there, cares about patients as individuals and remembers details you discussed previously. Highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Rolf is very personable and I always felt comfortable with the care he provides. His staff often take days to refill prescriptions though and don't always return phone calls promptly.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

They have been late every time I have had to see a Doctor. I have gone to Dr. Meinhold for 8 years and he is never on time. The usual wait time is 45 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Rolf W. Meinhold's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners