Ratings for Dr. David T. Martin

Very excellent doctor, best general practitioner I found in the area. He goes the extra mile to resolve medical issues.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Very Kind and Intelligent. Took the time to review my rare medical conditions before seeing me! Always remembers my medical situation.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Martin is an excellent doctor. He cannot do his job unless his office staff does theirs. They seem to hide poor performance by making it personal. I feel bad for my doctor, he would never address folks the way they do.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Martin is an excellent doctor. He is kind and intelligent.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

office staff very rude and unhelpful. dr. martin was 90 minutes late to see me once i was in a room. i waited for 3 hours. he told me i should never visit him unless its very important and that i should visit a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Martin, that I referred my mother to him also. We are both very happy having him as our primary doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr.Martin has beed my doctor for about 10years now. My parents see him as does my husband. We have always had a good experience. He has a great bedside manner. I never have to wait long. I am always in and out which I love with my busy lifestyle. He is always willing to address any issues we have. I have never felt rushed. My family and I will remain pt's of Dr.Martin.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

We went to this doctor several times. He kept insisting that we return, even though we had no presenting complaints, and charged us for virtually nothing. His rude nurse took our B/P and pulse. He always asked us if our "bowels" were working ok. His office reception area was filled with old, dirty magazines and his nurse was so rude we stopped giving him anymore chances. His staff was also unprofessional and one of them had such long fake nails that they looked dirty. We would never return.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. David T. Martin's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)