Ratings for Dr. Joseph R. Califano

Had a heart attack with 3 blockages....2 at 100% and the 3rd at 90%....5 stents that day......2 following week for other side of heart. I probably owe my life to Dr. Califano. He has since completed 2 more caths. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

My blood pressure was high even though I was on medication until I saw Dr. Califano. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Wonderful Cardiologist. Very caring. Had two stents put in 2013. See him regularly and feel he is the Doctor I want around if I have heart problems. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Speaks to you as a matter of fact concerning your condition. No rose colored glasses, very honest. 5 stints in past three weeks. Saved my life. If you have a heart problem, this is the gold standard of a Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Wonderful DR. Very knowledgeable. Would recommend him to anyone. Very helpful in a trying time. Can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Excellent interventional cardiologist. Great at procedures. Friendly saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Joseph R. Califano's Credentials

• Spanish

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)