Ratings for Dr. Curtis Krahn

Extremely rude and condescending. Throw around a few personal insults about my career, a tattoo I had etc. Very unprofessional and unhelpful. Second opinion rectified thr issue .. pray I never have to meet him again.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I have had Dr Krahn as my family doctor for over 30 years and am convinced there is none better. Went through a year of cancer treatment and don't know what I would have done without him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Krahn is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered! He is very busy but, very busy putting in the extra effort to help his patients, very dedicated!Hope he stays where he is!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr Krahn has treated my wife and me for many years. We could not ask for a better Doctor. He is kind, compassionate, efficient and knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

What he lacks in knowledge, he makes up for in courteousness. He tries, but has consistanly misdiagnost , until I ended up in the hospital. BUT, when I had a heart attack, he jumped in the ambulance and came with me to St. Boniface hospital. I would get a different Dr., but as he knows my history, its tough to part. Long and short of it, there are worse Doctors and sometimes I think we expect Dr.s NOT to be human.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I had a skin condition, which he painfully remedied, and when I asked about the cause of the condition and further prevention, Dr. Krahn said 'why don't you Google it and let me know what you find out'. WTF!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

He is just the very very very BEST docter any body could find. I have had for 9 years.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

You can't ask for a better doctor, He is kind, compassionate, caring. When I need to see him I always get on, He has gone above and beyond the call of duty many times. He has been my doctor for 22 years since before my son was born. And I wouldn't want another one. He has always been very helpful to my family and recently when I went thru a divorce he helped our family to get together - always fitting us in. I can't appreciate him enough.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Krahn has been our family dr. for 20 years now. He has always been very helpful to my family and recently when my daughter underwent some serious health problems, he was there for her as well as my husband and I. He went above and beyond the call of duty - he was caring and compasionate, took time to talk with the whole family and made sure appointments were made when necessary - always fitting her in. My daughter found him easy to talk to and although she is feeling better, he still takes time to see her and keep up on her health issues, questions and concerns. We have been very fortunate to have Dr. Krahn for our doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

My husband has been seeing him for around 5 years and if we could find another family dr. we would. I completely agree with some other comments I have read here: a smooth talker who has people decieved and wrapped around his finger but isn't actually knowledgable. On numerous occasions I have questioned his abilities. When complications or concerns arise for my husband the dr. just says "You're young. You're fine." without even really checking it out.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009