Ratings for Dr. William W. Schuessler

We sued him for malpractice in the past. He did not care so my family member died. He had to remove the kidney and told us if he ever has any problems with the other kidney to see him right away. We did but still had some problems so he told us if anything does not seem right to get to the hospital right away because it could mean life or death. We had to rush to the emergency room one night and the hospital paged Dr Schuessler.The hospital kept paging him per us but he never came to see us at the hospital. He told the hospital to give him morphine for pain and did not come and see him till the next day at 3:00 p.m. Then they decided to perform a so called emergency surgery which they performed a day too late. The surgery ended up death. He should not be allowed to be a doctor of anything. Also the anesthesiolgist he used also contributed to my father's death.I do not remember his name.If you want to live life, do not use Dr Schuessler as your doctor!! Pass this on to others please.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I saw Dr. Schuessler for a urinary tract infection in 06. The main problem I had was that he was did not give me much information about what could be going on, and asked very few questions about my symptoms. I think he just wanted to make a diagnosis and get to the next paitent. Three months later I am having all the same syptoms and will go to a new doctor. Also, Dr. Schuessler never remembers a patient, and is rarely friendly.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

I waited over 2 hours after arriving ON TIME. The office staff is rude! Schuessler seems to know his stuff but he'll not be seeing me again. 2 1/2 hours is rediculous!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. William W. Schuessler's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1967)