Ratings for Dr. Anne Fong

Worse Dr. Ever. Condescending, poor bedside manners, not thorough, changed medications without proper lab work, caused more damage then help. Just look at her office!! I would give her negative numbers if I could. The college has been informed and please report her if you have had similar issues.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Fong has been my Doctor for many years and she is the best Doctor that I have EVER had. She is caring and thoughtful and makes me feel comfortable at all times. I tell everyone about her! I am so fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

A very good doctor! She listens carefully and is very patient. I hope she stays in practice for a long time in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Will never diagnose, always refers to a specialist !! The worst doctor !! All she cares about is money!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Always late. Expect appointments to take place 30 - 40 minutes after made. Took years to diagnose medical condition that eventually medicentre diagnosed. Looking for a new doctor that cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Uncaring and unprofessional doctor and staff. Spends little to no time with patient, always in a rush and missed 2 of my serious health issues and her locum Dr. Bernardo caught them. I tried scheduling my appts when Dr. Fong was on vacation in the hope that I got a better doctor covering her time away.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

The worst Doctor ever, all she cares about is money. Patient care at its worst. Avoid this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Poor poor Dr.....completely uncaring staff and Doctor, it is assembly line medicine at its worst. Avoid this Doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Fong always delay her appointment, but she wants her patience always on time.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Fong has been my Doctor for 16 years now, she also see my teenage sons and my mother when she visits from out of province. She is very thorough, knowledgeable, and compassionate. She takes the time to ask pertinent questions and listens to you, I am very happy to have her looking after the health of myself and my family. Thank you Dr. Fong1

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012