Ratings for Dr. Anne Fong

Dr. Fong seems to me to be a very thorough & caring Dr. I’ve seen her for 30 years and now my grown daughters see her. She is to the point & isn’t quick to prescribe drugs which some people have a problem with. I would recommend her to anyone who wants good, professional care but can handle not being coddled.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Worse Dr. Ever. Condescending, poor bedside manners, not thorough, changed medications without proper lab work, caused more damage then help. Just look at her office!! I would give her negative numbers if I could. The college has been informed and please report her if you have had similar issues.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Fong has been my Doctor for many years and she is the best Doctor that I have EVER had. She is caring and thoughtful and makes me feel comfortable at all times. I tell everyone about her! I am so fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

A very good doctor! She listens carefully and is very patient. I hope she stays in practice for a long time in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Will never diagnose, always refers to a specialist !! The worst doctor !! All she cares about is money!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Always late. Expect appointments to take place 30 - 40 minutes after made. Took years to diagnose medical condition that eventually medicentre diagnosed. Looking for a new doctor that cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Uncaring and unprofessional doctor and staff. Spends little to no time with patient, always in a rush and missed 2 of my serious health issues and her locum Dr. Bernardo caught them. I tried scheduling my appts when Dr. Fong was on vacation in the hope that I got a better doctor covering her time away.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

The worst Doctor ever, all she cares about is money. Patient care at its worst. Avoid this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Poor poor Dr.....completely uncaring staff and Doctor, it is assembly line medicine at its worst. Avoid this Doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Fong always delay her appointment, but she wants her patience always on time.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013