Ratings for Dr. Douglas L. Boynton

I had a great experience with Dr. Boynton. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I have been patient for several years and find Dr Boynton to be the best GP I have ever visited. He takes time to do very comprehensive exam, asks lots of health questions, answers my questions, and really shows a true interest in me and my health issues.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

DR BOYNTON AND STAFF ARE PLEASANT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. DR. PAYS ALOT OF ATTENTION AND IS VERY PATIENT AND INFORMATIVE AND INTERESTED IN ME AS A PERSON.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr Boynton taks his time with each patient and sometimes runs longer than normal hence is occassionally late. It is good to know that he will not rush and push you out just to stay on the schedule.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Best doctor I have ever seen. He takes his time and listens, explains medications, tests, etc. He also speaks Spanish if that is a need. He has my primary care physician for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Sits down,looks at me, listens to me, has real conversations with me. Exams are never rushed. Asks questions to determine my whole well-being and safety.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

This doctor is so very caring and nice. He is a pleasure to see. Very accomodating also as he returned a message I had left on a weekend, can you believe that? Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Boynton takes his time with each patient to make sure he has time to properly address all or their concerns.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Douglas L. Boynton's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1984)