Ratings for Dr. Paul Tritel

Dr. Tritel has successfully controlled my diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol for more than seven years. He's an excellent listener and gives me his complete attention -- I never feel I'm being rushed through an appointment. Dr. Tritel is caring, knowledgeable, and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Professional, knowledgeable, willing to take the time with his patients. I have never waited more than 10 minutes past my appointment time. Usually I see him before my appointment time. He explains himself so you can understand and he encourages you to write questions and take notes. Staff is wonderful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I have been pleased with his thoroughness and care. He is personal and approachable as well as knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

In the 3 yrs that I have been under Dr. Tritel's care, I have been very satisfied. He is very thorough in his care. I never feel rushed and he takes the time to listen to any concerns I have. He is very good at managing the different chronic diseases I have (diabetes and high blood pressure). His staff is wonderful, especially Patty (his nurse). When he is working on his laptop, it is to check lab results and past visits to make sure that nothing is missed. I have recommended him to family & friends and have been very pleased with the care that my husband & I have received from him. My husband does not like to have anything to do with doctors or hospitals, but he has been won over by Dr. Tritel's caring and concern.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I am satisfied with the care given by Dr. Tritel. He is good at listening to my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

He is a very good doctor. He explains things very well and takes the extra step to ensure I understand and feel comfortable. Making appionments is fairly easy ans staff returns calls promptly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

very good doctor, caring and knowledgable. thorough, and helpful

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Tritel has been my doctor since I moved to Ft Myers over ten years ago. He is a bright, well informed and knowledgeable doctor. He is caring and thorough. I have recommended him to many friends and neighbors and they have also been pleased with Dr. Tritel. I am very thankful for having a wonderful doctor like Dr. Tritel.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr Paul Tritel has been my doctor for the past 8 years! He is very thorough & accurate in his diagnosis along with being caring & easy to talk to! If I call the office with a question or a request I always get a prompt call back from his nurse Patti. She is a great asset & helps to keep Dr Tritel's office running smoothly! A great doctor who I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Paul is a great Doc, young but old school. He's awesome and really takes an interest in your health.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Paul Tritel's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MB Health