Ratings for Dr. Irina K. Harag

No sense of caring and ignore request. Never responds with the test results. The staff not professional and not friendly. Difficulty scheduling appointments, has to be a week or more in advance. You do not fill welcome in her office.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr Harag looks at you like you bother her. You do not fill welcome in her office

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Harag helped me to treat my skin problems. She is very pleasant, knows what she is doing and persistent in her recommendations. I will come to see her again and recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Knowledgeable doctor with great personality and care to all patients

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Very compassionate doctor. Is not afraid to spend time with patients. Really makes you feel you are in good hands. Can't imagine anyone better.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I had a gynelogical exam performed by this woman and it was one of the most painful experiences I ever had! Her bedside manner is cold and rough and I would have to agree she is a little aloof and seems non-interested in your concerns.I would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

I thought she was very friendly and punctual. Dr. Harag was compassionate and helpful. I really am glad to have found an understanding and decent doctor when there are so many uncaring ones out there. I had an injured tailbone and she was very nice to me.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Not that great. Seems very superficially nice. Could be nicer to her staff. Seems to be willing to give you whatever you want, and I want a doctor who will give me only what I need.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. Irina K. Harag's Credentials

• Vinnica Med Inst, Pirogova, Vinnica, Ukraine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal