Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Damschroder

I need a new obgyn can't find a good one I was with damschroder for 17 years I'm lost will someone help me with new doctor I miss him he delivered all my boys!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. D was the best doctor ever he was my saving grace after having a horrible experience with my first OB. I so sad that he is now retired and i am not currently looking for a new doc and none of them are adding up to him and its been a challenge to find a new doc.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

We will be forever grateful to Dr. Damschroeder. I had all sorts of complications in my pregnancy - and if it weren't for this brilliant doctor we wouldn't have our beautiful and healthy daughter, who is now 13 years old. I left the state to take a job elsewhere - and was sorry not to be his patient anymore. I couldn't recommend him more strongly - ESPECIALLY for high risk pregnancy situations. His staff is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr. Damschroder is the best OB/GYN I have ever had. I went to him for years until moving out of state; however, the trust I have in him transcends time and miles. When I had a problem and did not trust the treatment advice I was given by my new doctor, I called Dr. Damschroder to get his opinion and advice on the matter. A few months later, I traveled to Ohio and made an appointment with him - it was as if I had not been gone for 5 years and I was instantly comforted. He examined me and gave me his advice on the matter, which I have followed with 100% success. While I wish I lived close enough to still doctor with him on a regular/annual basis, I know that if I ever really need him, I can call him and/or make a trip there and he will see me. How many doctors do you know that care that much about a patient, much less a former one? I will always have the utmost respect for this man and complete trust in him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Dr. Damschroder is a great doctor. He is a doctor you can trust and answers your questions and concerns. He delivered three of my children c-section. I couldn't have had a better doctor than Dr. Damschroder. The office staff is great. They care about you and answer questions that you may have.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

i couldnt ask for a better doctor. he helped my husband and i have 2 beautiful boys. after 4 miscarriages he never gave up and was determined that we would have a family. i thank god for him every day

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

This doctor is sent from GOD!! He investigates EVERY angle to make sure you are getting the best care. When you go see him you feel like your visiting grandpa or a long lost uncle. His staff is very professional and loving, they all care about YOU- NOT your money! If you dont understand something he will sit with you as long as he needs to, to make you understand whats going on with your body. He has been in practice for about 4 decades, theres not to much you cant go to him about and feel like hes never heard it before. He does not push you into doing something, he makes you understand your options... not just tell you hey this is what im going to do, he does not have that "im better then you attitude some doctors have" he makes you feel comfortable and safe. He is always busy though and unless it is a emergency situation it can take weeks to get into him, plus delivery days are terrible, MAKE EARLY MORNING APPOINTMETNS! Walk in when the nurses do and you will be in and out in no time

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. Richard L. Damschroder's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)