Ratings for Dr. Kanaga Sena

Do not waste your time seeing him. He was extreamly rude throughout the entire appointment and insisted that my neurological symptoms were psychosomatic. He deserves no stars.

Submitted October 30, 2014

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

worthless, did nothing to help with my mother's headaches! don't waste your time!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

I got sent to Sena for a workmans comp case. He misdiagnosed me with a brachial plexopathy, and sent me to get an MRI of only the brachial plexius. He didn't even look at my neck or my elbow, he went straight to the shoulder, and stayed there. Turns out I actually had a dual nerve pinch, one in my neck, and one in my elbow. He almost single handedly messed up my workers comp case. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS DOING.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

He treated my 80 yr old mother so RUDELY, and when I asked the staff to have her changed to the wonderful female neurologist who is also in practice there, the woman was also rude beyond belief. I don't know how these people get away with this. I ended up moving my mother to Florida and finding her a wonderful American doctor here. I have such contempt for this Dr. Sena. AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

If you are being sent to him for an independant medical Exam, Please stay away. He is a typical insurance doctor. Not very honest and will not let you make statments of your own. How can ANY doctor fully judge your medical condition with an exam that last 3 minutes. He spent more time with me telling me that I am not allowed to ask questions, not allowed to contact him after my exam and only reply to questions he asked then he did the entire exam. Spent 10 minutes in his exam room. 3 minutes were spent on the exam, 7 minutes were spent on him telling me what I can or cannot say to him. DR SENA told me that he had ALL of my medical records but has not read them yet but will look at them after the exam is complete. If he did not already review my records,how could he possible know the results of tests that were done on me years before I was sent to his office.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Sena came highly recommended to me and I found him to be an extremely kind and competent doctor. I have seen him twice and he is one of the nicest doctors I have ever been to. He has a great reputation in the area and is extremely thorough and compassionate. Not your typical "feel like a number" doctor. After the examination, he sat with me and discussed my issues thoroughly and reminded me of how doctors were when I was little (kind, patient and took their time).

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. Kanaga Sena's Credentials

• Univ Of Peradeniya, Fac Of Med, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka (Univ Sri Lanka) (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Stratford, CT