Ratings for Dr. Wayne Isaacson

I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS EVEN THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS REVIEW AS ITS NOT SO MUCH THE DR AS IT IS HIS EMPLOYEES. WHEN I MADE THE FIRST APPT I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A PHONE CALL FROM MARY TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING THE DR COULD DO FOR ME. MARY CALLED AND I WAS VERY PLEASED, AS I WAS NOT TOLD HE TREATED MOSTLY BY INJECTION BUT I WAS OKAY WITH THAT. I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM A GIRL NAMED MARY STATING THEY STILL NEEDED SOME MED INFO FROM MY PREV DR. WHEN I RETURNED HER CALL I SPOKE WITH LATASHA WHO WAS VERY RUDE. SHE SAID SHE DIDNT KNOW WHY I WAS PATCHED THROUGH TO HER AND I NEED TO CALL BACK AND ASK FOR DR ISACOSN NURSE BECAUSE SHE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH ANOTHER PT AND COULD NOT TRANSFER ME. WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO MAKE THE APPT (I GOT APPROVED TO BE A PT) GUESS WHO I WAS PATCHED TO ? LATASHA SHE WAS VERY SHORT WITH ME AND WHEN I JOKED ABOUT BEING AFRAID OF NEEDLES AND NOT KNOWING ABOUT HIM MAINLY TREATING WITH INJECTIONS SHE CUT ME OFF AND THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID WORD FOR WORD " MA'AM IM THE ONE YOU SPOKE WITH FEW DAYS AGO FOR THE INTAKE AND I KNOW I TOLD YOU SO I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, DR ISACSON DOSENT GIVE MEDS SO IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT YOU NEED TO TELL MARY AND SEE IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE SEEN HERE". I ASKED O SPEAK TO HER SUPERVISOR, WHOM I THOUGHT WAS MARY AND SHE SAID NO MY BOSS NAME IS KRISTINA AND SHE IS OUT OF THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW. I HUNG UP VERY UPSET AND HURT. HOW COULD SOMEONE WORK IN A PLACE THAT IS SUPPOSE TO HELP PEOPLE BUT TREAT PEOPLE THIS WAY. I CAN'T BELIEVE A DR WHO IS SO HIGHLY TALKED ABOUT WOULD HAVE SOMEONE WORKING THERE LIKE THIS, I FIGURE WITH HIM BEING S BUSY HE MUST NOT KNOW. TWO OF MY FRIENDS GO HERE MR. SELZER AND MS PIMENTAL AND THEY BOTH LOVE THE DR AND THE NURSES ONLY ONE HAS HAD A PROBLEM WITH LATASH AND HER ATTITUDE. PLEASE DONT LET THIS STOP YOU FROM GETTING THE CARE YOU NEED AND DESERVE LIKE I DID. I KNOW SEE DR FRYE AND NOT TO HAPPY BUT NOT SURE IF ILL GO BACK TO DR ISACSON. I JUST THOUGHT IF THE INTAKE PERSON WAS LIKE THIS JUST IMAGINE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS LIKE. BUT I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM A SECOND CHANCE. KRISTINA NEVER DID CALL ME SO I GUESS THE MESSAGE WAS NEVER GIVEN TO HER.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Have severe arthritis and sciatica and was in extreme pain and could barely walk. Excellent diagnoses, sent me to an affordable radiology clinic, and treated me appropriately to relieve my pain and get me mobile and recommended PT to keep me mobile. He answered all my questions, explained everything comepletely and I was very, very satisfied with the care I received. I did not seek nor want someone to "pat my hand" and tell me everything will be fine. I needed and got someone who treated me and told it "like it is."

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

He Sucks...he has NO personality and doesn't seem to care about his patients at all!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

GOOD DOC.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Wayne Isaacson's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1990)

HIP