Ratings for Dr. JUAN Bustillo

I had an appointment scheduled with him, but due to his busy schedule was told if I was to keep my appointment I would have to see the nurse practitioner. Any one with somewhat severe, and untreated arthiritis knows it's too painful to wait! So I saw the practitioner and she didn't do anything but order tests to diagnose me.( I was diagnosed with juevenille rheumatoid arthiritis at 14, and have seen many rheumatologists before) so then I had to wait for five months to get another appointment. I called today to confirm my appointment only to be told that he is leaving the practice so my appointment had been cancelled. His office didn't bother to call the patients with appointments and let them know that their appointments were cancelled however. So now I will have to wait who knows how long to see another rheumatologist because of the lack of professionalism from this office. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

He’s the WORST doctor I have ever known. Rude, dismissive,arrogant. Called his office today to speak to the nurse assistant, they have BOTH left Millennium practice and never bothered to notify their patients, just left everyone high n dry. They should have their licenses revoked.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

One of the worst R.A Dr I have ever seen. He is not a people people. All told me they is not much I can do with your pain.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Do not go to this doctor. He is a waste of time and money if you are sick. He just blows you off and tells you that you are fine and to come back in 6 months. The nurse practitioner is a joke too. I would suggest to anyone to stay away from this office and go elsewhere for quality healthcare.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Run far and fast from this so called Dr. I was not diagnosed at all by him even though my blood work would show any rheumatologist what the diagnosis was. He just would say come back in 6 months. Saw another rheumatologist and on first visit she said she could not believe I was not told I have lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. He is rude and dismissive and has no medical knowledge. The staff is rude and have no professional skills. Avoid the waste of time and money seeing this so called doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

If I could give this Dr and his staff less than one star, that is what he deserves. Incorrect diagnosis causing me to have permanent joint damage due to incorrect treatment. Worst bedside manner, extremely rude front office staff, no follow up. License should be revoked. Pathetic!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

The staff at this office is despicable. They are rude and very unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Called to make appointment to find out if my swelling is due to arthritis, the office calls me bk n said Dr received my medical record n because I suffer from fibromyalgia this Dr does not diagnose or treat people w this condition to look elsewhere. My question is "What kind of a Dr is this n where did he get his license? I call this Discrimination

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

This doctor refused to listed to my chest while I was in his office after I told him I was having chest pain. When I insisted, he rolled his eyes, said fine, walked over to me put his stethescope to my chest listened for a second and said you're fine and walked out the door! Would you go back to him?!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011