Ratings for Dr. Romulo A. Bernal

I have been seeing Dr. Bernal since I was 70 years old (I am now 76). In all my years, I have never known a more compassionate, attentive, and erudite physician. I believe that he has kept me on Planet Earth longer than my alotted time. In fact, I have repeatedly beseeched him not to retire until after I die. What a brilliant doctor! What an incredible human being!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr.Bernal is a wonderful caring doctor and makes you feel happy even though I hate going to doctors. He is very down to earth and he is like a father I never had. Very nice!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I was very happy with Dr Bernal. He is affordable and willing to work with you as far as payment.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

This doctor is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen,I went there for myself and this doctor pays absolutely no attention to his patients concerns, I figured I give him a 2nd chance and took my son who had a strep throat infection and he did not want to give him antibiotics, he said she should just rinse with salt water! took her to another doc and he put him on antibiotics immediately! anyway the WORST DOCTOR, as i said he shows no concerns for his patients, barely talks to his patients as well, very quiet and strange person... stay away from him he is no good.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010