Ratings for Dr. Eric C. Borock

This Dr. Is a MONSTER! He did a laposcopic hernia repair on me, needless to say he made me worse! He put over 3 feet of mesh, 55 staples and over 35 corkscrew screws inside me. I developed infections, abscesses, actually had an abscess that Formed another abscess inside it. When i went to his office he told me i had the flu . I ended up in a hospital with 5 tubes draining poisons out of me, I ended up with radiation poisoning and having another surgery which lasted 7 hours trying to remove everything he put inside me, and repair the original hernia surgery he was to complete. Please if you have to have surgery RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THIS MOMSTER!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

My mom was on life support. Eric was the surgeon scheduled to do a routine trach. The consult was a living nightmare. He was immediately reported to the Florida board of surgeons. The case is pending review. Please stay away from this man. He is as close to the grim reaper as it gets.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Performed surgery on me twice and both times I ended up with a horrific infection. He never did any kind of follow up care. Nicked my liver during a gall bladder surgery and I required a transfusion. Would never go to him again.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Eric C. Borock's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Port Richey, FL