Ratings for Dr. Jacob L. Glock

Caring, compassionate Dr and staff. Successful IVF twin pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

i saw dr. glock for IVF @ 40 y.o. his office staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. dr. glock presented my options honestly, and his staff always kept me informed about the process. i always saw the doctor himself for all of my care. thanks to him we now have a beautiful baby boy. i would definitely recommend his boutique practice above all others.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Very caring, attentive and knowledgable Dr and staff. So glad I found him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Compassionate and professional! This was our second Dr. and we only wish we had switched earlier. He has our total trust and appreciation. Don’t look any further!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Glock is a very nice man. I saw him for 6 months before I moved on to IVF Florida on the east coast. I do not think he is very comfortable with complicated cases and is still kind of new to everything. It is definitely well worth the drive to IVF Florida if you are really serious about having a baby

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

The staff are very kind and efficient. I was amazed at the amount of time the Dr. spent with us. He was very compassionate and took his time to answer all of our questions. We never felt rushed. The tests were done by the Dr. himself, not allocated to his techs which I also found impressive. You get the feeling that this is a Dr. and office that actually care about their patients and love what they do. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone experiencing gynecologic or fertility issues.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Jacob L. Glock's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners