Ratings for Dr. Lennox Brown

Dr Brown and his wonderful secretary Nicole are wonderful and have always gone above and beyond to be accommodating with me especially since i live an hour one way out of town and work full time . Hr has always listened and never dismissed what i was saying. Your the best Dr B!!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

My mom went into ER with the worst headache of her life...which in any other hospital that statement alone would constitute an urgent CT scan of her brain. She had another health condition that should have warranted this as well. He sent her home with a shot of morphine. The next day she was admitted for a bleed in her brain. 3 weeks later she died. This man needs to retire.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Brown is very helpful and listens to me when I come in. He is always happy to order a test if he is not sure about things. He is very caring. I really like having him as a family doctor. Some doctors have already made up their own minds about what you have and won't answer your questions. Dr. Brown is the best.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr brown has been our family dr for as long as I can remember. He is a wonderful dr and man. He really cares and goes that extra mile for you.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Came in with a badly injured ankle. Dr. Brown did not even touch/examine it, said he'd "seen this before". Had to ask to have it xrayed. Not contacted with results, Dr. went on holidays. Severe ongoing pain, went to a specialist, who told me I should have been advised to be off my feet with the amount of damage incurred, and given a walking cast. Doctor's inattention to this has been a cause of considerable concern. He's a nice man, but should probably be on the verge of retiring...

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

No much interaction with staff, rarely on time but very helpful, takes the time to chat about things, probably why he is always behind. Seems to know lots about most ailments, but looks up or refers for a bigger broader diagnoses

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Always willing to go the extra mile. Will refer when is needed, not condenseding or on a 'DR POWER TRIP".Thanks Dr. B

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Brown has been our family Dr. for approx. 10yrs now and has delivered 3 of my children + did his very frist cord blood bank with my daughter when she was born. He did everything 100% and the cord blood was accepted we were overjoyed! (lots of first time dr's banking cord blood mess it up)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Brown has been our doctor going on to thiry years. He has gone beyong the call of duty for our family many times. He is not ego driven and has no problem to make inquiries or refer a person to a specialist. He is pleasant,cheerful, comfortable and has a great sense of humor. He is a dedicated Doctor with great bedside manners. We are priviledged to have him for our doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Fully assisted in allowing my husband to die at home. Never offended by requests to specialists, pursuing medical assistance elsewhere, or when the patient makes suggestions, always cooperates. Not ego driven, honest, caring, helpful and gives comfort when needed. Maintains a cheery personal relaxed manner. Great family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007