Ratings for Dr. Keith Aronyk

The most amazing doctor ! He is very passionate about his job and cares deeply for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

He was my surgeon when I was 10yrs old and because of him and his team I am able to walk again. He is such a great and nice doctor from what I remember as a child. My parents had nothing but great things to say about him also.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

He’s the best! Very compassionate. He even offered to keep me on a patient after I turned 18.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Amazing neurosurgeon. Very understanding and just an all around great person

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Most incredible doctor out there!! Dr Aronyk performed an emergency surgery on my infant son 13 years ago this November. Just 5 days ago my baby turned 13 and would not have been here had it not been for this doctor. He was incredibly kind and gentle. I remember when my son work up Dr Aronyk was there to make sure he was ok and the care he gave my son was amazing. And based on all of these reviews he is this incredible with all of his patients. It takes a special person to practice in this field he does but to do pediatric neurosurgery takes a miracle doctor and that is what Dr Aronyk is.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I was 13 years old and had a C1C2 Fusion. I was supposed to be paralyzed or worse. He is the best doctor that I have ever had. I'm so lucky and blessed to have had him. I am now 19 years old and loving life and living it fully more than ever. Thank you for saving my life and allowing me to become someone. My gratitude will always be endless.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Really glad to have doctor Aronyk as my son's doctor. He is very helpful and broke everything down well, so I could understand what out come I could expect to dee. In Long term and short term results. Thank you so much for everything.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Lucky to have great Doctor, my son Robbie has Spina bifida he was operated many times with Dr Aronyk, he was 13 when he got the operation for tethered cord, had to go in 3 times but always honest about his care, kept us updated all the time, my son is 41 now, we have lived in Scotland for 24 years and still don't do that operation here a young girl in London has to go USA for surgery and they have to pay £175,000, so count your lucky stars for that great man, I lived there when he went to Chicago to learn how to do the surgery for tethered cord, when I saw the girl in papers about needing the surgery could not believe after all the years, still not done in Britain, he such a caring man care's about whole family. Thank you from Marshall Family

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I had dr.aronyk since i was 12 years old since i moved from newfoundland to alberta i have spina bifida and sometimes it gets complicated. When i was 16 i found out i had a tethered spinal cord needed surgery most doctors would ask parents first what they wanna do he asked me first. Which i loved. I had spinal surgery it turned complicated he had never seen tethered cord that bad but he reassured me if i didnt walk again he'd make sure i'd learn in another way how to do things. Hes definetly the best neurosurgeon ive had and im 22 years old n dealt with them my whole life so ik doctors. So thank u for everything

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

This incredible doctor saved our newborn son's life, performing brain surgery on him at 10 weeks old. Humble, confident, CARING doctor. There are no words fir how special this doctor is. GENUINE love for his little patients and their families.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016