Ratings for Dr. Keith Aronyk

I had dr.aronyk since i was 12 years old since i moved from newfoundland to alberta i have spina bifida and sometimes it gets complicated. When i was 16 i found out i had a tethered spinal cord needed surgery most doctors would ask parents first what they wanna do he asked me first. Which i loved. I had spinal surgery it turned complicated he had never seen tethered cord that bad but he reassured me if i didnt walk again he'd make sure i'd learn in another way how to do things. Hes definetly the best neurosurgeon ive had and im 22 years old n dealt with them my whole life so ik doctors. So thank u for everything

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

This incredible doctor saved our newborn son's life, performing brain surgery on him at 10 weeks old. Humble, confident, CARING doctor. There are no words fir how special this doctor is. GENUINE love for his little patients and their families.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

The kindest and most caring man I have ever met. He saved our sons life. He is our hero!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Aronyk saved my son's life! He operated on my son at 6 months of age and again at 10 months of age to try to remove an astrocytoma brain tumor. My son was never expected to live past his first birthday, and he is almost 16. He wouldn't be here without Dr. Aronyk. He is a wonderful surgeon with a down to earth attitude. Very approachable and dedicated. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

He's an amazing Doctor. He saved my life. I'm so thankful

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr.Aronyk saved my daughters life ,and she is here today because of him and his team ,I am so very thankful

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Growing up, I was convinced I was going to be a Pediatrician. Dr. Aronyk is everything I would've wanted to be: brilliant, skilled, compassionate and genuine. He at once made us feel comfortable and cared for while still informed and up to date. Every conversation, we felt that we were chatting with an old friend and we're catching up. We could not have asked for a more perfect doctor for our daughter and are so thankful to him and his team.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Amazing amazing doctor wouldn't be walking without him..... nobody else believe I had tethered cord syndrome Cuz my scans were fine but once he looked at me he knew something was wrong so took the chance to do exploratory surgery and found it

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Aronyk is amazing. He saved my son's life numerous times.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I owe my life to this man. After a complicated brain surgery his kindness and caring helped propel me through months of rehab to a full recovery. 20 years later I have yet to meet another doctor/surgeon that even comes close.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016