Ratings for Dr. Keith Aronyk

Dr. Aronyk saved my son's life! He operated on my son at 6 months of age and again at 10 months of age to try to remove an astrocytoma brain tumor. My son was never expected to live past his first birthday, and he is almost 16. He wouldn't be here without Dr. Aronyk. He is a wonderful surgeon with a down to earth attitude. Very approachable and dedicated. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

He's an amazing Doctor. He saved my life. I'm so thankful

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr.Aronyk saved my daughters life ,and she is here today because of him and his team ,I am so very thankful

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Growing up, I was convinced I was going to be a Pediatrician. Dr. Aronyk is everything I would've wanted to be: brilliant, skilled, compassionate and genuine. He at once made us feel comfortable and cared for while still informed and up to date. Every conversation, we felt that we were chatting with an old friend and we're catching up. We could not have asked for a more perfect doctor for our daughter and are so thankful to him and his team.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Amazing amazing doctor wouldn't be walking without him..... nobody else believe I had tethered cord syndrome Cuz my scans were fine but once he looked at me he knew something was wrong so took the chance to do exploratory surgery and found it

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Aronyk is amazing. He saved my son's life numerous times.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I owe my life to this man. After a complicated brain surgery his kindness and caring helped propel me through months of rehab to a full recovery. 20 years later I have yet to meet another doctor/surgeon that even comes close.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Is a caring and kind man and very good with kids and parents.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

A kind and thorough doctor. My daughter has a very rare condition and Dr. Aronyk took the time and initiative to educate himself on it before his first appointment with her. He has been wonderful in every way and every day.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Incompetent with the care of my daughter. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015