Ratings for Dr. Keith Aronyk

I just had Gamma Knife with Dr Aronyk and his team in Edmonton yesterday! Everyone was above and beyond amazing! For once, I didn't feel like an annoyance trying to get help with regrowth from my acoustic neuroma post op! Knowing he looked at all the MRI's, was concerned about my eye not responding properly from my original surgery (it's fine now!) almost 4 years ago.. it felt amazing to be treated like he would treat his own family! The entire team went above and beyond! I am so thankful for the referral to them after 3 years of trying!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Came from Toronto on request, he was the only doctor that could perform the surgery she(my daughter) required and he decided to stay. This doctor will never be replaced.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

We are so sad to hear Dr.Aronyk is retiring! We wish him all the best. He is by far the most amazing doctor we have ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr Aronyk has been with my daughter since 1999, all of her life. He is an excellent Neurosurgeon. He is very knowledgable, kind and so helpful. We are very sad that he is retiring but we know that the time has come for him to move on. Thank you Dr Aronyk for being such a great doctor to my daughter and we wish you all the best!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

I would like to thank Dr Aronyk and the staff at the UofA Gamma Knife department. Dr Aronyk was pleasant, kind and very informative. Im happy to announce that my experience was very positive and "successful"

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

I owe my son's life to him. This was back in 1997 when my son was only 2 weeks old. My son is now 21. I knew the moment I met Dr. Aronyk, that he would not let my son go without a fight and I trusted him completely. Not only did he care about my son's well being, but he always asked me how I was doing and how my son's twin sister was coping without her brother. You are my hero sir. I will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Boxing Day 1995 he saved my son's life. I have never met another doctor like him and I doubt I ever will. He was so compassionate and caring. My son at almost 13 was very concerned about his hair. When he came back from surgery I was horrified to see this large lump on his head. When the bandage was removed we were able to see the huge lump was his hair basically cemented out of the way. To this day... unless he has his head shaved... I can't find the incision. So grateful for the kindness and caring of Dr Aronyk.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

I met with Dr Aronyk in connection of my wife’s treatment. He is an amazing person. Dr Basharat

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

The most amazing doctor ! He is very passionate about his job and cares deeply for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

He was my surgeon when I was 10yrs old and because of him and his team I am able to walk again. He is such a great and nice doctor from what I remember as a child. My parents had nothing but great things to say about him also.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018