You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Keith Aronyk

I owe my life to this man. After a complicated brain surgery his kindness and caring helped propel me through months of rehab to a full recovery. 20 years later I have yet to meet another doctor/surgeon that even comes close.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Is a caring and kind man and very good with kids and parents.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

A kind and thorough doctor. My daughter has a very rare condition and Dr. Aronyk took the time and initiative to educate himself on it before his first appointment with her. He has been wonderful in every way and every day.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Incompetent with the care of my daughter. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Aronyk is an amazing neurosurgeon. His expertise, compassion and understanding are like no others. We here in Edmonton are blessed to have a man of his knowledge and caring in our city. He goes above and beyond with every patient. He is a true miracle from the heavens.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr, Aronyk is a caring and kind man! Dr. Aronyk's expertise is unparalleled and his manner is kind and comforting. It is my educated opinion that there is no better doctor if you need a neurosurgeon!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Being diagnosed with a brain tumour at the age of 5, and further study finding complete blindness of my right eye and limited tunnel vision in my left. Dr Aronyk was a godsend and phenomenal help to me and my family. He led the surgery teams of my numerous sergery's and since I was roughly 12 or so have had no reoccurance of the tumour.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Aronyk came into our lives as our baby was diagnosed with a brain mass in utero. It was late in the pregnancy and the problem was picked up on a routine ultrasound prior to being induced. In the days before meeting Dr. Aronyk there wasn't much light in our world as none of the doctors knew what this all meant for our little girl. From the moment we met Dr. Aronyk there was light again and hope. He brought with him not only expertise but also a presence that cannot be described in words. This man not only provided hope for an unborn child but formulated a plan early on, was honest and upfront with us and provided information at every step of the way. Our daughter has had two surgeries with Dr. Aronyk so far and is one month old. She's behaving like a normal one month old and has suprised everyone. I can't rate this man high enough or describe how happy we are to have him on our team that's allowed us to have our miracle baby.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Keith Aronyk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I owe my life to this man. After a complicated brain surgery his kindness and caring helped propel me through months of rehab to a full recovery. 20 years later..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Is a caring and kind man and very good with kids and parents. "

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A kind and thorough doctor. My daughter has a very rare condition and Dr. Aronyk took the time and initiative to educate himself on it before his first appointm..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Incompetent with the care of my daughter. Very disappointing. "

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Aronyk is an amazing neurosurgeon. His expertise, compassion and understanding are like no others. We here in Edmonton are blessed to have a man of his kno..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Aronyk is a caring and kind man! Dr. Aronyk's expertise is unparalleled and his manner is kind and comforting. It is my educated opinion that there is no b..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being diagnosed with a brain tumour at the age of 5, and further study finding complete blindness of my right eye and limited tunnel vision in my left. Dr Aron..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! He is always helpful and never makes you feel you are wasting his time. My daughter loves him! Very thankful for his knowledge and help."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the most kind and caring people you will ever meet. On top of that he's one of the best neurosurgeons! I am beyond greatful for all that he has done!"

December 3, 2014