Ratings for Dr. Peter Lautenbach

Passes you off to who ever he can. I too gave up and went to another dr. Some of the front staff is ok but some are quite rude.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Went there for over 6 years. Gave up and found another Doctor

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Horrible service at this office. Doc is a nice guy but the staff are terrible especially the desk staff- mis information , bad call back procedures, staff calling me "sweetie" , ver unprofessional and not sending referrals on time or ever. Not passing on correct information to the doctor ....... You would think as active duty military I could at least get good service

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

The staff doesn't care even when serious problem. Dr. Lautenbach won't see you when potentially serious or urgent even if go to his office as he told you to do to get past the office staff and group red tape. Transferred around and hung up on over and over. I suggest to anyone that they should find a doctor that controls the staff and cares about their patients. There has to be some out there. Lautenbach used to be one.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Had same problems with office as previous poster,worst call back procedures i've ever experienced.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Since joining Millenium Physician Group I can NEVER get a return phone call in a timely manner at all. For example I received a call to give me my results for an exray taken in October 2011 last Tuesday at approx. 8:15 am ( I received those results late October early November). Called back approx 11:45 had to leave another message..to verify results still waiting on a call back. Place a 2nd call Thursday to see if my MRI results were back-----STILL waiting. Believe I need to look for a new Doc. :(

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Peter Lautenbach's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp