Ratings for Dr. Alex G. Krischanowski

"Dr. Alex" has been my chiropractor for over a decade. His office always offers flexible appointment times as well as last minute needs for patients. I am a massage therapist with an active and busy schedule. His work has kept me injury free and functioning at the peak of season. I refer all my clients to him because of his excellent work and laid back demeanor. His no nonsense approach to his work keeps patients confident they will be taken care of without unnecessary or prolonged treatment. However, I come back time and time again knowing I will feel the positive results producing an increased quality of my health.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I had suffered with neck pain for years and after 6 treatments from Dr. Alex I have no more pain. I sleep like a baby, have taken up golf again and haven't touched a pill in months. Dr. Alex was simply wonderful - a careful listener, obviously experienced and knowledgeable. I'm a police officer and have referred three of my colleagues to Dr. Alex who have informed me of their positive experiences with Dr. Alex as well.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

excellent chiro, accepts insurance. he also does acupuncture and offers medical massages from a trained masseuse that was accepted by my insurance. only issue is he closes from noon to 3 every day.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008