Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey W. Colino

I previously sought the help of Dr. Colino for symptoms of cervical radiculopathy (pinched nerve) and over the years have also sent my mother and my wife to him. As a healthcare provider, I really appreciate his compassion, knowledge, and attention to detail. His skills are exceptional. He has an unusual ability to track down issues that other providers have missed. I can't resist making a comment about some older negative reviews - - the descriptions are completely out of character for him. It is unfortunate that pain management patients are some of the most difficult, challenging people to deal with when their demands aren't met. Another review doesn't even make sense, sounds like he was being confused for a neurosurgeon, not a grade-A neurologist.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

After seeing Dr. Colino myself following a TIA and seeing how seriously he worked to prevent a recurrence and explained everything to me, I brought my mother for Alzheimer's and my wife for back pain. I can't say enough good things about him. He is completely approachable,he takes his time with each patient and is so different from all other doctors I have seen in my life. And I'm 68.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I saw Geoff regarding my very bad headaches. Unlike other doctors Geoff really took the time to listen to what my headache was like and come up with a different solution to the others. A solution that seems to work. I'm very grateful to Geoff as his advice and understanding has helped me immensely.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Colino was able to help reduce the pain levels in my back and neck without the use of narcotics. All the other doctors just want to write a prescription for pain. I feel amazing and drug free. Thank you Dr. Colino

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

He was my neurologist when having his practice in Naples Florida. Had Botox in my neck and to say the truth I haven't had any neck pain in five years Have missed since he left for his other practice would definitely go back if he came to Naples Florida

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr Colino was simply fantastic and I can recommend him without any reservations. He was soo thorough, knowledgeable and patient with me. I felt completely comfortable and relaxed despite my medical worries. He is also so caring which is often lacking with doctors. I felt safe in his hands. Thank you Dr Colino!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I can only rave about this wonderful doctor! Many thanks to him, Joan Soncini, PhD

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I saw Dr. Colino for back pain after a bad car accident. The other neurologists all wanted me on pain killers and to see them every 4 weeks and 2 surgeons wanted to operate. He got me off pain killers completely. His massage therapist Otavio is also amazing. I can't say I don't have any pain but I don't need any prescriptions any more and haven't felt better. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I had seen neurologists all across Naples and none of them actually examined me or explained their findings and treatment plan, but Dr. Colino did. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Colino has been a God sent to me. My migraines are almost completely gone. I had to change some of my eating habits :-( but as a result I haven't had a true migraine in over three months. I used to have 4-5 migraines a month. I can honestly say that he cares about what he does despite what has been written on this page. We often want help but refuse to listen to suggestions on how to get better, if those suggetions are not what we had in mind. I didn't want to hear you need to change some of your patterns and I also wanted the problem taken care of fast. I gave him a chance and I do not regret it. Thank You Dr. Colino for the care that you have brought me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Geoffrey W. Colino's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)