You may also like

Rate Dr. Jad F. Naser

Dr. Jad F. Naser's Ratings

Dr Naser is the best doctor EVER! I had gone to him from 1996 until 2012 when I went on Medicare and took an Advantage plan. He was not on that plan, so I had to switch doctors. I have to say, I have recently opted out of the Fla Blue Advantage, and went on Medicare solely, just so I can get back to Dr Naser. I cannot wait to schedule an appointment the first of the year 2015. It was a HUGE mistake changing doctors. Dr Naser is kindhearted, thorough and takes his time to explain everything about your exam. He is the Ultimate Best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

I had Dr. Haser for many years before I recently moved out of the area. He is kind, patient and caring and definitely takes the time to talk to you and listen. I have nothing bad to say at all. I wish he lived in my new area. I miss him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2009

Dr. Naser takes his time with each patient and I have received excellent care at his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

We find Dr. Naser easy to talk to and he always gives us enough time on our visits. We like him very much and have consolidated most of our health needs to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][660816].votes_count ]]