Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Todd Britten

I started my journey with no hope- Advanced Periodontal Disease- Dr. Britton didnt make promises...he had hope. And by following the strict regiment he set for me, I no longer need to worry about losing my upper teeth completely. I have gone from pockets of 6's-8's with some 5's to my last checkup only 2 4's and 1 we're working on....the rest are 1-3's. I am thrilled, and tear up just thinking of how hard work, a great periodontist and staff, and someone having hope that you can do this...made all the difference in my world. I tear up as I type, as I am forever grateful...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Todd Britten's response
This is such a wonderful testimonial! Thank you for the great review! Let us know which of our great patients you are by emailing us at [email protected] so we can thank you personally!

Submitted January 23, 2017

Excellent patient care. Very gentle! I was so nervous but everyone assured me I was in great hands....I certainly was! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Submitted January 23, 2017

Office and exam rooms are immaculate. Staff is friendly and helpful. Best teeth cleaning in town by hygienist Judy Tafalski!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Todd Britten's response
Thank you for the great review! Let us know which of our great patients you are by emailing us at [email protected] so we can thank you personally! And yes Judy is the best!

Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Tod Britten is a excellent Dentist, Dr. Britten has help me with Periodontal work and has done a fine job with my dental problems. I do not have pain when i have a problem with my teeth so he is the one that checks my teeth and tells me of any problem, hopefully before their is one and i trust him fully, I have my teeth cleaned every 3 months and xrays if needed, i don't feel any pain which has caused me problems in the past. Thanks to Dr Tod Britten he has saved me a lot of grief.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Britten and all the staff always go the extra mile. All course of care & repair options are explained along with Dr Britten's recommendation. J. Magoffin

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Todd Britten's response
Thanks Jim! We are so thankful to have you as a patient!

Submitted January 23, 2017

Great office. Staff is friendly and helpful. Dr Britton is very knowledgeable. Also virtually pain free.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Britten and his staff are truly wonderful. They are well educated, knowledgeable, and up to date. I am a major dental phobic but everyone in this office has made me comfortable and answered all of my endless questions. Judy is my hygienist and is very gentle. With their help, I now have little fear.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Submitted December 5, 2016

I have had the very fortunate experience of recently becoming a patient of Dr. Britten. I recently broke a tooth that could not be saved. Dr. Britten and his staff got me right in and now I'm under his care. I am in the process of getting an implant where I lost the tooth. He has completed the first stage of the process already. Pain free! What makes my experience notable? I am a local dentist who has been referring my patients for years to Dr . Britten's practice. Now I'm experiencing it literally myself. Thank you all so much. - Dr. Jeff Ellenberg, Clearwater, Fl

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Todd Britten's response
We really appreciate this testimony from you Dr. E! We appreciate you entrusting us with both your care and that of all your wonderful patients. We always know that working with you and your staff, we can provide excellent care, thorough education and a seamless comfortable experience for our mutual patients. We thank you for all that you do!

Submitted November 21, 2016

There are not enough stars to rate Dr. Britten & his staff! Ellen is my hygienist and she is gentle, kind, and funny. Dr. Britten is caring, professional, and super smart!!!! I have every confidence in my dental care at Dr. Britten's.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Todd Britten's response
Thank you so very much for this stellar review! We are so fortunate to have patients like you :) makes us love what we do even more!

Submitted November 11, 2016

Loved Dr Kobernick and was relived to meet Dr. Britten. He exceeded my expectation. His staff is simply wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016