Ratings for Dr. Kent V. Hasen

Highly recommend!! When looking for a surgeon I was impressed with Dr. Hasen’s credentials and involvement in the community. The before and after photos amazed me, his work is so natural. Dr. Hasen has a beautiful, world class facility and a friendly and caring staff. Marie was so helpful with coordinating everything and everyone put my mind at ease. Dr. Hasen is a great listener and is an amazingly talented surgeon. I could not be more happy with my results! I highly recommend Dr. Hasen.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

I have had several appointments now with Brandi in Dr. Hasen's office for various procedures (Botox, Juvederm, Voluma). I moved to Naples from the Philadelphia, PA area where I had two different doctors over a number of years for the same procedures. Brandi is as qualified as the most highly qualified physician. She is caring, takes time to listen to my concerns, answers my questions fully, and more importantly -- really knows what she's doing when applying injectables. I'm very happy to have found this group, and look forward to working with Brandi, Dr. Hasen and their professional, pleasant team of people for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Most rewarding cosmetic surgical procedure ever! Nasolabial fold excision, although I’d call it removing annoying creases from the nose down to the mouth “smile lines” and sagging skin in the midface, removed turned down lip corners that add years, and eliminated those tiny lines around lips that lets lipstick bleed …… ALL taken away with ONE surgical procedure. Makeup covered tiny scars after 10 days. Drove myself. Just local anesthesia! No pain during or after procedure. Dr. Hasen … the best!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

I'm 4 weeks post op from Revision Rhinoplasty, and I'm so pleased with the results! Dr Hasen is an amazing surgeon. His team of nurses and assistants are very professional & always available for questions without hesitation. Dr Hasen's Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa is a contemporary state of the art facility, as well as comfortable and ultra clean. The day of my surgery I felt completely safe in their hands.. everything went smoothly and before I knew it, was on my way home for speedy recovery. I would recommend and go to Dr Hasen for any of the procedures that he offers. Look no further!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. Hasen and his entire staff beyond first rate in all aspects. They are friendly and helpful and show a genuine caring demeanor. The building is beautiful in every way and the chairs in the lobby are incredibly comfortable. I drive from Fort Myers and was late my last visit due to traffic and when I called to let them know, she told me they’d still fit me in and to drive safe. Above and beyond caring, this staff makes you feel like family. I had no anxieties going into surgery because I knew I was in the best hands and I am astonished with the results, have never felt more beautiful and confident than I do now! Dr. Hasen is incredibly talented and I would recommend him to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Hasen was referred to me by my primary doc and I'm so thrilled with the breast procedure he did, which was a difficult one. I'm 62 and had lots of scar tissue from 2 prior surgeries and he was able to bring my breasts back to a very natural look, which I'm so please with. He is the best.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I am a 63 year old lady originally from Southern Illinois. I moved to Naples about 3 years ago. I have wanted to have my abdomen repaired after 3 c-sections ..the last one in 1980. I researched online and by word of mouth I felt like Dr Hasen was who I wanted. After the initial consultation with Dr Hasen and his amazing staff, in their beautiful facility I felt confident it was time to do it. It has been 5 weeks since my full tummy tuck with liposuction and am so happy with the outcome! Dr Hasen exceeded anything I could imagine! I love the way I look and feel! He changed my life! He and his staff are so caring, compassionate and knowledgeable..and accessible! I will tell family and friends and anyone thinking about having plastic surgery Dr Hasen is outstanding! He truly is gifted in plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I am a 68 yr old retired Canadian physician (who winters in Naples) and was embarrassed by my "turkey neck". I did extensive research and decided to see Dr Hasen for a consult. He and his entire staff exceeded my expectations in every way. He is an extremely knowledgeable and caring physician. I had a lower face lift and I am very happy with the results. I would have no hesitation in referring anyone to Dr Hasen. He and his whole staff work very hard to make you feel comfortable and informed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

My experience with Dr Hasen was superior to any prior experience I've had from his fabulous staff to the nurses that put me at ease throughout the pre-op and post surgery process. I had requested an implant replacement procedure with strattice and fat transfer recommended by Dr Hasen after my consultation. The outcome was beyond what I anticipated due to Dr Haden's skill and precision as a surgeon. I highly recommend his practice to anyone looking for a totally professional and comfortable atmosphere with an outstanding surgeon and staff.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

From Dr. Hasen to his entire staff-they only want to help you with whatever your concerns are. That means before your procedure, during, and after it is finished. My biggest compliment is that I would do it again. I am completely happy and would recommend Dr. Hasen for any of your needs.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Kent V. Hasen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kent V. Hasen, MD is a skilled and experienced board-certified plastic surgeon at his practice, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples. He specializes in cosmetic surgery for the face, body and breast, and offers a wide variety of procedures to his patients coming from Naples, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Punta Gorda, and Bonita Springs. Popular options include facelift surgery, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and mommy makeover. A full menu of medical spa services is also available including BOTOX® Cosmetic, dermal fillers, Ultherapy®, PRP Therapy for face and scalp, and CoolSculpting®. Please visit his website for more detailed information.

• English

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1995)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Neck lift
  • Liposuction
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Arm lift