Ratings for Dr. Vimal Prajapati

Saw this doctor today. Had a positive experience with him and his team. Truly a fantastic guy. Takes his time and goes into detail. Clearly passionate about his job. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Im a 22-yr-old male. I was tossed around between allergists and dermatologists. I was told I have severe eczema by some and psoriasis by others. It went to my face, chest, arms, back, head and feet. I could care less what name they gave it.. but it affected me deeply in university and in my personal life. I wont even get into how itchy it was or what my bed sheets looked like. I just wanted this thing gone. I didnt want to look at me. I couldnt blame others for avoiding me. Finally an allergist sent me to Dr Prajapati for a second opinion. He took multiple biopsies and called it eczema-psoriasis overlap. Apparently its not common? Again i could care less about the name. I just wanted this to not be a part of anymore. He went over research papers and put me on an injection. Its been 3 months. Im 80% better. For me the 80% improvement is priceless. My face and body are clean for once. I wasn't afraid to take christmas pictures with my family and friends. You are an amazing doctor who has changed my life, Dr Prajapati.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Dr Prajapati caught cancer on my scalp in 30 seconds. He removed it and my skin barely has a mark...his english is perfect. He is kind and smart.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

THE BEST DERMATOLOGIST IN THE CITY! My eczema is gone! Like gone! Ive never seen this before and I've been to 2 others. Doctor Prajapati! Your cream is magic.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Love Dr Prajapati!! Hes treating me with a psoriasis injection.. 2 months ago my body was covered with ugly psoriasis skin... since December my skin has been 100% normal. I probably have the best skin at my work. I give this doctor and his nurses two thumbs up and a 5 out of 5 for bringing my confidence back!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Knowledgeable and caring doctor. Dr P was the first doctor who could explain what is causing my eczema. His special cream zapped my skin. Its the 9th day and my skin feels normal after all these years. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Best dermatologist in the province. The wrinkles around my forehead are virtually gone. If you have a skin problem, this is your doctor. Very pleased with results.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Very caring and passionate doctor. We were in the waiting room for 5 minutes. My skin is soft and smooth on his treatment.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Dr prijapati my skin does not burn or itch at night thanks to your medicine and care. Doopiccent and you have been the answer. You have been thorough and caring. Best dermatologist. Highly suugesting you to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

His team and this doctor treated me with passion, care and loveliness. I was put on an injection called Siliq and my psoriasis "fell" off. I couldn't be happier. Best Christmas holiday gift ever!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Dr. Vimal Prajapati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare