Ratings for Dr. Vimal Prajapati

After my son born I saw him just 1 month. He had red raises on his body. And he prescribe one cream and it's working very well. So I am so happy doctor vimal prajapati. I recommend this doctor to see your family members.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Wonderful doctor and staff. They fit my daughter in on a cancellation for an urgent problem, otherwise she would have had to wait for 6 months. He did the right tests and gave the proper treatment. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I have been looking for a dermatologist for years for my chronic skin conditions. Dr. Prajapati has helped me out in many ways from my eczema to other skin issues . He Goes out of his way to make sure the treatment is right for you.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Best doctor. Saw me quickly for a skin cancer and removed it right away. This clinic is great.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr.Prajapati is a great doctor. He and his team of nurses are very friendly. Every time I go in, I am always introduced to new therapy for my condition and if I feel my therapy for my skin is not working there are always multiple solutions Dr. Prajapati offers. He gives me confidence that any skin issue can be overcome.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very nice doctor who dealt with all of my concerns in the first visit. Dr. P knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He was very helpful when others had given up on me. Great staff who go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Prajapati is the best dermatologist I have ever been to. He really knows his stuff and very caring and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Prajapati is very knowledgeable, and caring. He delivers great service and has an excellent sense of humour. Highly recommend him and his clinic.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr prajapati is super knowledgeable and personable. My girls both adore him! His nurse is super friedly amd takes time to speak to the girls. We are so greatful! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Vimal Prajapati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Avmed