Ratings for Dr. Vimal Prajapati

Dr. P treats my daughter's eczema. The magic cream really works. She is still clear 4 weeks later. No itching, scratching, or bleeding. And she sleeps throughout the night which she never did before. Thank you team!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dear Dr Prajapati (and nursing team): Thank you for treating my son's exzeema. He covered his face with a hoodie and wore black glasses everywhere he went. He started avoiding people and social gatherings. As you guys know, for 6 months he missed school last year. After going through with your treatment, this was Matts first year back in school. He is no longer embarrassed about his appearance. He has been sleeping better. Thank you for helping us obtain coverage for Matty's treatment. My wife Catherine and I want to thank your team for being available on the phone. We want to extend our appreciation to the allergy team that connected us to your office as well. When we mentioned your name to our family doctor, he also spoke highly of you. We are fortunate to have you in Calgary thats all I can say. Sincerely, Andy Estrado

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Wonderful experience. My fathers skin is much better with the 2 creams we were given. Was on time and his staff were great to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Throughout my life I have suffered with excessive sweating in my hands, feet and armpits, to a point where my quality of life was being affected. After numerous home remedies, other treatments, Dr. prajapati suggested botox treatment. I had my first treatment with Dr. Prajapati and have not felt more happier with the results. I am so greatful that he recommended this treatment for me as it has significantly helped me function better at work, and in general daily without worrying about the sweating. I will definitely continue with this treatment with him, he is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I really recommend Dr. Prajapati. He was on time, saw us a few minutes early actually, and spent the time we needed to discuss my son's eczema. The treatment was clear and it worked very fast. I recommend other people see him for eczema.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Great doctor. He treates me for psoriasis. I struggled for 10 years and not a single treatment helped until I met this doctor. He changed my life.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Laurren and Dr V P were truly awesome! I agree with the reviews below. Thanks for looking after my dad and getting him off steroids. The drive over was completely worth it.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

You want the respect and the dignity when you go to the doctor ya! My husband and me go and good expirince no tablet after tablet after 2 hours wait. My son and wife got me appointment with him. Skin was damage from son. I apply cream he give. Burn skin for 3 days and now very smooth new skin. Brand new skin. I went to grandson party. They say grandma so beautiful has better skin. Dr viral very nice man. He smile and his nurses smile and treat with respect. I tell about in my community smart chap. He does no see high blood pressure. Anyone suggest good family doctor? Jelena and Zoran Loncar 2018

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

I was skeptical initially. Dont like taking unnatural things for my body. This doctor walked in and apologized for being 5 minutes late.! That blew me away. I anticipated a 1-2 hour wait. He saw me for my pimples on my back and face. We discussed medications. I told him how I felt. We chatter for another 15 minutes and I decided to give it a go. 1 month later. Tick tock..I have brand new skin! I met him for a follow check up. I couldnt say thank you enough times. RJ- Calgary sept 2018

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I was recently told i have derma? something ..Something about inflmmation of skin by this doctor . I saw an internist, walk in, urgent care, and an allergist.. this doctor gave me a diagnosis. He didnt beat around the bush. He was confident and kind when he spoke to me. I hope someone from his clinic is reading this. Only regret- i didnt come sooner and wasted time.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Vimal Prajapati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients