Ratings for Dr. Vimal Prajapati

Dr. Praj cured my child's eczema in no time. 3 days... it was all gone... unbelievably happy we are. Thx.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I have been suffering from a medication related skin disorder called psoriasis for over 3-4 years now. Dr. Prajapati has treated my condition where I can confidently apply the cream treatments and my rashes disappear almost instantly by the 1st or 2nd day. He knew exactly what medication I needed and what will work. He took the time to assess and ensure the medication will work. He also suggested a biopsy if the medication doesn't work and to get to the bottom of the cause. He takes time with his patients and responds instantly with any sort of concern. He is very knowledgeable and I wouldn't want anyone else to treat my condition other then Dr. Prajapati.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I have visited him for my son's dry skin with some light white spots on face. He was on time and answers all our questions. Found him very knowledgeable. Staff were amazing. I wouldn't go anywhere else.👍👍

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I had 2 times visit with Dr prajapati and he is really nice doctor ever seen in Calgary. My son he just 4 month and he had skin problem and he give him cream and its perfectly work's for my son. Even he always listen problem calmly. So for me he is the best doctor for our family. I will say he is the best doctor for skin.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

He fixed both my twin’s skin conditions in one visit! Issues that had been lingering and could not be resolved with multiple family dr visits. Both boys are so much happier now that they aren’t itchy!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr Prajapati Very knowledgeable, my first visit to him great experience!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

My family dr sent me over to see Dr Prajapti as a urgent patient. They worked me in on a full day and were so accommodating and polite about the situation. He was so caring and concerned for me I felt like I had known him for ages. First class all the way and so grateful to him for working me in and treating me with my serious issue.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

He has been so helpful with my toddlers eczema. we have tried everything and it has been a strain on our family so he is a godsend! He knows his stuff and our little girl loves him. He's great with kids.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

After my son born I saw him just 1 month. He had red raises on his body. And he prescribe one cream and it's working very well. So I am so happy doctor vimal prajapati. I recommend this doctor to see your family members.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Wonderful doctor and staff. They fit my daughter in on a cancellation for an urgent problem, otherwise she would have had to wait for 6 months. He did the right tests and gave the proper treatment. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Vimal Prajapati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients