Ratings for Dr. Vimal Prajapati

My child's eczema is officially gone. It took only 3 days!!! My husband and I are amazed. Now 5 weeks later, still no signs of return. We used so many prscriptions that did not work. We are really happy with the treatment.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Amazing guy. Went out of his way to help me with my skin condition. I am very appreciative of the service.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Had seen 2 other doctors in the past for my psoriasis and medicine given to me did not help. I was referred to Dr. Prajapati by my best friend who had visited him in the past and was very happy with his service. He treated me for my psoriasis and am very very happy with the result.Excellent knowledge and very helpful. The staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Excellent doctor. Went to see him for my daughter's skin problem which she was having for about a year.Cured within weeks.Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Great experience. Really all around top-notch service. They got me in quickly and I was seen right away for skin cancer. I have now been referred for another surgery to get rid of it 100%.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Excellent doctor. Went to see Dr Prajapati for my dark spots on my face. Very knowledgeable Dr. Would highly recommend him. Very helpful staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Went to Dr Prajapati with my daughter for her rash. Excellent doctor.All staff very helpful and polite.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Professional in everything. Thanks dr vimal prajapati

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Super knowledgeable, finally got a diagnosis after 8 years. He really went the extra mile to get me a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Went to see Dr.Prajapati for a mole under my arm. He explain the situation very well.I had it treated and the result was excellent.The staff was very helpful too.Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Vimal Prajapati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI