Ratings for Dr. Vimal Prajapati

Dr Prajapati Very knowledgeable, my first visit to him great experience!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

My family dr sent me over to see Dr Prajapti as a urgent patient. They worked me in on a full day and were so accommodating and polite about the situation. He was so caring and concerned for me I felt like I had known him for ages. First class all the way and so grateful to him for working me in and treating me with my serious issue.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

He has been so helpful with my toddlers eczema. we have tried everything and it has been a strain on our family so he is a godsend! He knows his stuff and our little girl loves him. He's great with kids.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

After my son born I saw him just 1 month. He had red raises on his body. And he prescribe one cream and it's working very well. So I am so happy doctor vimal prajapati. I recommend this doctor to see your family members.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Wonderful doctor and staff. They fit my daughter in on a cancellation for an urgent problem, otherwise she would have had to wait for 6 months. He did the right tests and gave the proper treatment. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I have been looking for a dermatologist for years for my chronic skin conditions. Dr. Prajapati has helped me out in many ways from my eczema to other skin issues . He Goes out of his way to make sure the treatment is right for you.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Best doctor. Saw me quickly for a skin cancer and removed it right away. This clinic is great.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr.Prajapati is a great doctor. He and his team of nurses are very friendly. Every time I go in, I am always introduced to new therapy for my condition and if I feel my therapy for my skin is not working there are always multiple solutions Dr. Prajapati offers. He gives me confidence that any skin issue can be overcome.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very nice doctor who dealt with all of my concerns in the first visit. Dr. P knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He was very helpful when others had given up on me. Great staff who go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Vimal Prajapati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients