Dr. Katie Beleznay

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Katie Beleznay

Knowledgeable and caring doctor. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

I've been to numerous dermatologists over the years and never found a cure to my skin problems. Upon seeing Dr. Beleznay for the first time, she prescribed me a treatment plan that got rid of all my skin problems and exceeded my expectations. She is extremely kind, very knowledgable, and simply the best dermatologist in the Lower Mainland.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

I to have been a patient of Dr. Beleznay for some time but only now discovered this website and wanted to leave her a positive review as I've been nothing but happy with the treatment I've received from her and her staff. Definitely recommend her if you're able to see her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

I’ve seen several doctors in Vancouver and Dr. Beleznay is by far my favorite. She takes time to understand her patients needs and really cares about the results. She takes a more personal approach than other doctors I’ve seen. I highly recommend her for anyone considering a treatment.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

I met Katie for the first time today. I have been struggling with my skin for about 2years, I have tried spas, doctors, expensive products but nothing has helped and no one has been able to give me answers to what is happening to my skin. Some days are better than others, but most days I have tiny bumps and redness on my cheeks & forehead. Today was a tough day personally, I travelled about an hour to see Katie and had to rush out due to personal reasons, unfortunately I was a bit flustered and all over the place when explaining my story. And out of all days I would describe today as a good day for my skin. Katie was on time, extremely personable & calm. She listened and was able to pinpoint my issues almost immediately. She was able to prescribe a few different products and was very realistic of the outcome. As I was rushing out of the office, she reminded me that I had inquired about filler when I booked my appointment. I’m so thankful for that as I would’ve been kicking myself on the drive home for forgetting. I have had filler in the past but the way she explained where my target areas were made much more sense. I will definitely be getting my filler from her after my skin settles down. I will be recommending Katie to my family and friends for sure.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Dr. Beleznay is an excellent Dermatologist, every visit she is so friendly and nice. She listens to you and cares about what you need.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Used to be good. My most recent procedure was corrected by a surgeon due to the result / appearance making my initial investment not worth it. The corrective work turned out well, although I had to pay additional out of pocket. And apparently there no time to respond to past clients, so I decided to share my experience here.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

Dr. Katie Beleznay

Dr. Katie Beleznay's response
I am sorry to hear of your experience. I do really aim for the best outcomes for all of my patients. I also typically respond to and see my patients in follow up and certainly like to know if the result is not what we had hoped for.  Please do reach out to me or the office if you would like as I want to make sure there were not any issues with booking a follow up. I would welcome the opportunity to address your concerns in greater detail.

Submitted January 28, 2019

Last month I saw Dr. Beleznay for an annual cosmetic procedure. My results from the cosmetic procedure were great, as usual. But during the procedure, she commented that she was concerned about the appearance of a small reddish patch of skin on the side of my face, and advised me to get it biopsied when I got back home to the Province where I now live. I responded that another dermatologist had already looked at it, and was not concerned, but that on her advice, I would insist on a biopsy. Just got the results of the biopsy this morning, and indeed, the reddish patch of skin has been determined to be basil cell carcinoma. Once again, I see how lucky I am to have Dr. "hawkeye" Beleznay for my cosmetic skin care procedures. To my knowledge, there is no one better.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I like Dr. Beleznay. She seems to know her stuff. It was hard to get an appointment with her and hard to get by her staff to book with her even though I've seen her before, but I do think she's worth the wait. She can run behind a bit at times, but I don't think I've waited longer then 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Beleznay is truly first class. Saw her for an IPL and some volite and my skin has not looked better. I’m using all the skin care and I’m definitely committed to the plan she had for me. I met her first at her medical office where she helped me with some hand eczema.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr. Katie Beleznay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Beleznay currently practices in Vancouver, B.C. at the Seymour Health Centre and at Carruthers & Humphrey Cosmetic Medicine. She has received advanced training in cosmetic dermatology with Dr. Shannon Humphrey and Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers, as well as with Dr. Mitchel Goldman at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, a leading clinic in San Diego, California, and Dr. Tina Alster at the Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery. Dr. Beleznay is board certified in both Canada and the United States. She completed her medical training and dermatology residency at the University of British Columbia. She is currently a Clinical Instructor with the UBC Department of Dermatology. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, and is a member of the Canadian Dermatology Association (CDA), American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), and the American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS).

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)

AARP