Dr. Katie Beleznay

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Katie Beleznay

She has been doing my filler for last couple of years now. She really understood what I want. I was really worried about looking too round and those big cheeks you see on tv, but she was very good about just making me look refreshed, but not like I had anything done. I really like her as a person too and she always checks in to make sure things look good.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Beleznay has really got my confidence back.  I’ve been dealing with acne and acne scarring for some time. I have tried everything and it’s been embarassing as I’m not a teenager anymore. Finally with some medicine along with laser and skin care, my skin looks great again. I know it will never go back quite to how it used too and she prepared me for that, but I have to say I’m really thrilled with how far we’ve come. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Good, friendly doctor. Seems to be very up to date and genuine. I have got my daughter and sister in to see her as well.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Best botox I’ve ever had! She trained with the gurus and it shows. She is so thoughtful about my treatment and she is wonderful as person too. I waited the first time to see her and it took a bit to get in, but I haven’t had to wait too long when I’ve seen her back.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I first saw Dr. Katie urgently a few years ago with a new melanoma. She has really gone above and beyond over the past few years. I have seen her for regular skin checks since along with the Cancer Agency, because it’s high risk. Recently we discovered it has spread and even though I’m seeing the cancer agency and surgeons for this, she has been very supportive in calling to check in, following up with my other doctors and more. I even booked a follow up appointment with her just to talk, because I find her very supportive.  Can’t say enugh good things about her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I saw Dr. Beleznay for a medical dermatological problem (not cosmetic treatment) a few days ago which had been painful and irritating . While it took several months to get the appointment, once I was there, I did not have to wait very long. My problem started to improve by the time she saw me, but she was very kind and professional, and didn't make me feel like I was being rushed, or that I was asking too many questions. She knew how to deal with it and prescribed a medication that worked for me very quickly. If I need to see a dermatologist again, I would definitely want to be referred to Dr. Beleznay. Just

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I’ve been seeing Dr. Beleznay for a couple years now. I first started seeing her after a divorce, my kids left the house and I just didn’t recognize myself anymore. We discussed my priorities and made a plan and I’ve been seeing her for filler, botox and some skin tightening procedures since then. To say I’m thrilled is an understatement. I honestly look 10 years younger and just feel better. I love that she is absolutely genuine and has such a warm, caring personality. She takes her time and makes sure I’m happy. I would strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Lovely doctor. She was quite thorough which I appreciated as I know how many patients she is trying to accommodate with the long waits for dermatologists in the city. She seemed very up to date in her knowledge and reviewed some studies with me.  Her office is busy with a fairly long waiting list, but it was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Very brusque and dismissive of concerns, more concerned about time than about doing a thorough first assessment. A very unsatisfactory encounter.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Katie Beleznay

Dr. Katie Beleznay's response
I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience. I do try my best to make sure every patient feels that their concerns have been addressed and regret if you did not feel that way. I would be happy to see you in follow up if you wish to discuss any concerns in more detail.

Submitted August 30, 2017

Very prompt service, good manner, easy to understand. Could have asked if I had any other concerns.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Katie Beleznay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Beleznay currently practices in Vancouver, B.C. at the Seymour Health Centre and at Carruthers & Humphrey Cosmetic Medicine. She has received advanced training in cosmetic dermatology with Dr. Shannon Humphrey and Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers, as well as with Dr. Mitchel Goldman at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, a leading clinic in San Diego, California, and Dr. Tina Alster at the Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery. Dr. Beleznay is board certified in both Canada and the United States. She completed her medical training and dermatology residency at the University of British Columbia. She is currently a Clinical Instructor with the UBC Department of Dermatology. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, and is a member of the Canadian Dermatology Association (CDA), American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), and the American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS).

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)

Workers Comp