Dr. Katie Beleznay

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Katie Beleznay

Last month I saw Dr. Beleznay for an annual cosmetic procedure. My results from the cosmetic procedure were great, as usual. But during the procedure, she commented that she was concerned about the appearance of a small reddish patch of skin on the side of my face, and advised me to get it biopsied when I got back home to the Province where I now live. I responded that another dermatologist had already looked at it, and was not concerned, but that on her advice, I would insist on a biopsy. Just got the results of the biopsy this morning, and indeed, the reddish patch of skin has been determined to be basil cell carcinoma. Once again, I see how lucky I am to have Dr. "hawkeye" Beleznay for my cosmetic skin care procedures. To my knowledge, there is no one better.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I like Dr. Beleznay. She seems to know her stuff. It was hard to get an appointment with her and hard to get by her staff to book with her even though I've seen her before, but I do think she's worth the wait. She can run behind a bit at times, but I don't think I've waited longer then 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Beleznay is truly first class. Saw her for an IPL and some volite and my skin has not looked better. I’m using all the skin care and I’m definitely committed to the plan she had for me. I met her first at her medical office where she helped me with some hand eczema.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr. Beleznay treated my masseter with botox for clenching and grinding. It's been so helpful. I don't chew through my mouth guard, my headaches are less and I was pleasantly surprised with the improvement in my face. It thinned my face and I don't have such a square jawline. She followed up with me and it's been 6 months and it's still improved!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Beleznay for some time but only now discovered this website and wanted to leave her a positive review as I've been nothing but happy with the treatment I've received from her and her staff. Definitely recommend her if you're able to see her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I’m very happy I waited to see Dr. Beleznay. I had a melanoma diagnosed 2 years ago and have been getting my skin checked every 6 months, but I wanted a woman doctor. She made me feel comfortable and was very thorough, but efficient.  Her assistant was also really wonderful to help me with booking too. I feel I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Every year I travel all the way from Alberta to see Dr. Beleznay for her awesome skills with cosmetic dermatology. Well worth the trip, always great results, wouldn't even consider seeing anyone else when it comes to this specialty. Thanks Dr. B !

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I was introduced to Belkyra thanks to Dr. Beleznay and the team at Carruthers & Humphrey. The improvement in my formerly saggy jowls is amazing. So happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. B is a miracle worker. I started seeing her about a year and a half ago and I've had botox, filler and IPL. I look and feel ten years younger! The staff at the clinic are all great to and I always look forward to my visits. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I have seen Dr. Beleznay for rosacea on my cheeks and nose and she has been wonderful. I first saw her and she helped me get rid of the bumps and then I did laser for the redness and spider veins on my nose and my skin looks normal and I don’t need to wear makeup anymore to cover it all up. I’m very thankful. Sometimes she runs a bit behind, but last time she got me in early!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Katie Beleznay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Beleznay currently practices in Vancouver, B.C. at the Seymour Health Centre and at Carruthers & Humphrey Cosmetic Medicine. She has received advanced training in cosmetic dermatology with Dr. Shannon Humphrey and Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers, as well as with Dr. Mitchel Goldman at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, a leading clinic in San Diego, California, and Dr. Tina Alster at the Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery. Dr. Beleznay is board certified in both Canada and the United States. She completed her medical training and dermatology residency at the University of British Columbia. She is currently a Clinical Instructor with the UBC Department of Dermatology. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, and is a member of the Canadian Dermatology Association (CDA), American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), and the American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS).

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)

MSP/BC Med