Ratings for Dr. Katie Beleznay

I first saw Dr. Katie urgently a few years ago with a new melanoma. She has really gone above and beyond over the past few years. I have seen her for regular skin checks since along with the Cancer Agency, because it’s high risk. Recently we discovered it has spread and even though I’m seeing the cancer agency and surgeons for this, she has been very supportive in calling to check in, following up with my other doctors and more. I even booked a follow up appointment with her just to talk, because I find her very supportive.  Can’t say enugh good things about her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I saw Dr. Beleznay for a medical dermatological problem (not cosmetic treatment) a few days ago which had been painful and irritating . While it took several months to get the appointment, once I was there, I did not have to wait very long. My problem started to improve by the time she saw me, but she was very kind and professional, and didn't make me feel like I was being rushed, or that I was asking too many questions. She knew how to deal with it and prescribed a medication that worked for me very quickly. If I need to see a dermatologist again, I would definitely want to be referred to Dr. Beleznay. Just

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I’ve been seeing Dr. Beleznay for a couple years now. I first started seeing her after a divorce, my kids left the house and I just didn’t recognize myself anymore. We discussed my priorities and made a plan and I’ve been seeing her for filler, botox and some skin tightening procedures since then. To say I’m thrilled is an understatement. I honestly look 10 years younger and just feel better. I love that she is absolutely genuine and has such a warm, caring personality. She takes her time and makes sure I’m happy. I would strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Lovely doctor. She was quite thorough which I appreciated as I know how many patients she is trying to accommodate with the long waits for dermatologists in the city. She seemed very up to date in her knowledge and reviewed some studies with me.  Her office is busy with a fairly long waiting list, but it was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Very brusque and dismissive of concerns, more concerned about time than about doing a thorough first assessment. A very unsatisfactory encounter.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Katie Beleznay

Dr. Katie Beleznay's response
I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience. I do try my best to make sure every patient feels that their concerns have been addressed and regret if you did not feel that way. I would be happy to see you in follow up if you wish to discuss any concerns in more detail.

Submitted August 30, 2017

Very prompt service, good manner, easy to understand. Could have asked if I had any other concerns.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Beleznay for my first filler treatment. She was very thorough in explaining to me what she recommended and I felt confident that she would make sure I did not look “over done.” I am so happy with results and would definitely recommend Dr. Beleznay for anyone thinking about a cosmetic treatment.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Very thorough. Listened. Had good advice. Great bedside manner. Was extremely competent. It was an all round good experience.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I went to see Dr. Beleznay in part because of the overwhelming positive reviews on this site. I just saw a negative review of Dr. Beleznay and it really surprised me. I have to say that my experience, like most people on here, was quite a positive one. Yes, she was clearly busy (and a bit behind schedule) but she gave me personal attention to understand my skin problems and even got to know a bit about me and my family when discussing my condition. I found Dr. Beleznay to be warm, caring, and helpful and I would definitely recomend her.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Lovely doctor. She was actually on time when she saw me which was nice. She treated my psoriasis and I also decided to see her for Botox with really amazing results I can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Katie Beleznay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Beleznay currently practices in Vancouver, B.C. at the Seymour Health Centre and at Carruthers & Humphrey Cosmetic Medicine. She has received advanced training in cosmetic dermatology with Dr. Shannon Humphrey and Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers, as well as with Dr. Mitchel Goldman at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, a leading clinic in San Diego, California, and Dr. Tina Alster at the Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery. Dr. Beleznay is board certified in both Canada and the United States. She completed her medical training and dermatology residency at the University of British Columbia. She is currently a Clinical Instructor with the UBC Department of Dermatology. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, and is a member of the Canadian Dermatology Association (CDA), American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), and the American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS).

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)

• BCBS Florida