Dr. Katie Beleznay

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Katie Beleznay

I've been a patient of Dr. Beleznay for some time but only now discovered this website and wanted to leave her a positive review as I've been nothing but happy with the treatment I've received from her and her staff. Definitely recommend her if you're able to see her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I’m very happy I waited to see Dr. Beleznay. I had a melanoma diagnosed 2 years ago and have been getting my skin checked every 6 months, but I wanted a woman doctor. She made me feel comfortable and was very thorough, but efficient.  Her assistant was also really wonderful to help me with booking too. I feel I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Every year I travel all the way from Alberta to see Dr. Beleznay for her awesome skills with cosmetic dermatology. Well worth the trip, always great results, wouldn't even consider seeing anyone else when it comes to this specialty. Thanks Dr. B !

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I was introduced to Belkyra thanks to Dr. Beleznay and the team at Carruthers & Humphrey. The improvement in my formerly saggy jowls is amazing. So happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. B is a miracle worker. I started seeing her about a year and a half ago and I've had botox, filler and IPL. I look and feel ten years younger! The staff at the clinic are all great to and I always look forward to my visits. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I have seen Dr. Beleznay for rosacea on my cheeks and nose and she has been wonderful. I first saw her and she helped me get rid of the bumps and then I did laser for the redness and spider veins on my nose and my skin looks normal and I don’t need to wear makeup anymore to cover it all up. I’m very thankful. Sometimes she runs a bit behind, but last time she got me in early!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Beleznay has been amazing! I started seeing originally in her medical office but eventually decided I wa red to try my first cosmetic treatment with her. I’m so happy I did!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I had some brown spots removed about 2 years ago with Dr. Beleznay. It went really well. Recently I saw her again for my yearly laser treatment and I was reminded why I see her. She is genuinely caring. She took the time to reassess my skin and the products I was using and walked me through how and when to use each one. I'm loving all the products and happily my skin looks nice and refreshed after the laser again. Now just need to remember to use my sunscreen as she keeps telling me ;)

Submitted April 2, 2018

My experience with Dr. Beleznay (for cosmetic botox) was very bad. Although she didn't botch the botox, it was not at all what I asked for. She seemed to decide for herself what should be done with my face (ignoring my requests) and gave only cursory explanations. When I complained afterwards, she told me that the effects would wear off "quickly" (here defined as up to 5 months), and that I'd clearly had a tough time with my face (I have some paralysis) which she "understood." I was most unimpressed. I have worked with many primary care physicians (I have a PhD in health) and found much much better service in public care, which in some ways seems odd. Save your money and go to someone who will listen.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Katie Beleznay

Dr. Katie Beleznay's response
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I endeavour to provide each of my patients with the best possible experience and the outcomes they desire from treatment. I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience. I would welcome the opportunity to address your concerns in greater detail.

Submitted April 2, 2018

I had milia removed from my eyelid that had been bugging me for over a year. I’ve never done any elective skin process before so didn’t know what to expect. I was reassured by the professional medical clinic environment, and appreciated Dr. Belazny’s explaining of the possible best and worst outcomes and medical options. She did a spectacular job, the site of the milia healed in two days, and I have no scarring. :) I’m really glad I went. :)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Katie Beleznay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Beleznay currently practices in Vancouver, B.C. at the Seymour Health Centre and at Carruthers & Humphrey Cosmetic Medicine. She has received advanced training in cosmetic dermatology with Dr. Shannon Humphrey and Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers, as well as with Dr. Mitchel Goldman at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, a leading clinic in San Diego, California, and Dr. Tina Alster at the Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery. Dr. Beleznay is board certified in both Canada and the United States. She completed her medical training and dermatology residency at the University of British Columbia. She is currently a Clinical Instructor with the UBC Department of Dermatology. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, and is a member of the Canadian Dermatology Association (CDA), American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), and the American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS).

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2009)

Scott & White