Ratings for Dr. Peter Sbaraglia

Very intelligent and answered all my questions. Got my impacted wisdom and premolars removed, very nervous but he reinsured me everything would be okay. I contacted him after hours and he answered right away. Seems to really care for his patients even after the procedure. I would Recommend him to anyone. And it helps, he’s easy on the eyes ;) LOL

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Thank you Dr. Sbaraglia! Once again thank you for your professional attitude to every detail!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Very professional and kind staff and doctor, this was my first ever surgery, for wisdom teeth removal, and it went very smoothly

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

This man stole millions of dollars from innocent people in a Ponzi scheme, and simply said “sorry”. Now back to dentistry making millions each year, but where are his victims? Be very careful!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I've always had a fear of dentistry. This is the best dentist I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Informative and reassuring. After complicated extractions I had no pain the next day due to his expertise. I highly recommend Dr. Sbaraglia based on my experience with him. He even updated my wife in the waiting room after the procedure while I was being cleaned up.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Most caring Doctor I have ever had. Explained everything that was going to happen in terms I understood. I highly recommend this Doctor. I thought he was just looking and then he said he was done. He then went and told my girlfriend everything went great and I could go home in a few minutes. The next day he called her to check how I was doing. I will be requesting him for future dental surgery.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Thank you Dr. Sbaraglia. Once again you made an anxious patient a little more calm.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Recommend this doctor based on my recent experience. Not only was Dr Sbaraglia able to calm my nerves, he also seemed to honestly care about me as a patient and my well-being. Felt legitimately taken care of by him and the others during my procedure.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Was nervous before my dental surgery. I never had this kind of surgery before. But Dr. Sbaraglia made an extra effort to try to soothe me which I appreciated. It made an experience I wasn't looking forward to a little better.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

This is a dentist I can recommend from experience. Warm personality, good attitude, he's someone who actually cares about patient experience. That's very important.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016