Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey T. Swett

neffewfewfewfewfewfewfewfewfewfewfefefefwefewfewfewfewfo

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I had pulmonary emboli over 2 years ago.Dr.Boutzale referred me to Dr.Swett Bec.I didn't have a Primarycare physician.Dr.Swett is very professional and at the same time very personable and caring.His knowledge is very extensive.Dr.Swett truly shows care and concern when treating me everytime I had seen him.I know that's not an easy task considering a Dr.has to show understanding consistently at the same time properly diagnosing a patient.I am grateful to have had him as my physician and wish Dr.Swett the best of health and happiness.God Bless You Dr.Swett.Thank You for your sincerity & professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I saw Dr. Swett for the first time about 2-1/2 yrs ago. I went in complaining of a finger injury and without even touching my hand he said my finger was broken and called an Ortho office to get me seen immediately. Since then I've gone to him for various concerns along with my annual physical. He is very pleasant, compassionate, and answers all of my concerns. I'm so sorry he is now leaving the practice for other endeavors. Medicine today is not as simple as is was 20-30 years ago and we are losing so many good doctors.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I am a victim of medical malpractice.Swett didnot do it..but when he heard what happened to me he straight up lied to me to cover up for another doctor he probably doesnt even know..so much for caring for the patient..he does not..he is a liar and will cover up for another...beware

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I was diagonis with a rare dies by JHU. Stills, he did not read my chart completly and wasnted to cjange my meds, I called my primary which offended him but he complied with my primary. I only saw he twice in my stay and he did not have a very good bedside manner and basically said it was in my head, took iy upon him self to cancel my social worker meetimg and a pych evaluation. I told him that I do see psych doctor and therapist weekly after the fact he said that I needed a evalution which was already in my case.I descibed my syptoms to him as a charlie horse feeling in my heart. 2nd stress test in a year reveal unconclusive. Whith a history a Afib and MVP along with stills Released me after 5pm to be charge another full day when in the morning I could of met with the social worker and in house psych evaulation. But in other words said he did not want to waste anymore time on me. My husband asked if he needed to sign my discharge paperd and he sais no inturn my usband was angry.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006