You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dean B. Hildahl

Very caring, gentle and kind doctor. I've been visiting Dr. Hildahl for many years and find him to be a terrific gynocologist. I would recommend him. He was very supportive during my breast cancer and maintains good follow-up routines for my health history.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

The staff and the Dr here are GREAT!!! Its not common to find such a friendly knowledgeable and NICE staff at a doctors office. I googled top rated gynos in Naples because i moved from out of state and I'm glad I came here! He's given me more knowledge and solutions in 2 visits then I had in 4 years back home!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Hildahl back in 2011 helped my wife through a very high risk pregnancy and we now have a healthy son due to his experience and compassion. It didn't matter if we called at 10 or 11pm on a weekend...he returned our calls gave us advice on what to do. If a prescription was necessary, he would call it in to our pharmacy right away. One of the best OB/GYN's my wife and I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

He is the best OB, I ever know. He is been my Doctor since 2002 and delivered my 2 healthy babies, Always was there(in all my visits, my questions, at 11pm) for me. I recovered very quickly from my 2 c-section and I was High Risk. The staff is great and they make you feel very good. Thanks Dr. Hildalh.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

Dr Hildahl and his staff were very friendly and professional. His level of knowledge and caring manner make him one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I also see that he trained at the Mayo Clinic which makes choosing him even easier.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. Dean B. Hildahl's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "2392062780".

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring, gentle and kind doctor. I've been visiting Dr. Hildahl for many years and find him to be a terrific gynocologist. I would recommend him. He was ..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Rude staff. He delivered my baby. He never even congratulated me. He seemed annoyed that he was called in so early in the morning. Unprofessional. Rude. "

June 17, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=402940'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014