Ratings for Dr. Hanan Boktor

She is the best ! I am so grateful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Can't thank Dr. Boktor enough for looking after my son who has mental illness. She is caring, calm, positive, thorough and personal. All of the office staff is also incredibly helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Do not recommend this Dr if you want consistent care. She was in Selkirk and moved to Eaton Centre in Winnipeg I saw her April 25 and she told me she also worked at Lakewood centre in Winnipeg. I said I would still see her at Eaton Place and made an appointment for a complete physical at 1pm on June 27 she gave me a requsition for all the lab tests required so she would have them at that time. I had the tests done well ahead of time Went for that appointment and was told she is no longer at Eaton Place no one had notified me at all. I called Lakewood to see if they had possibly rescheduled me there but they had not. Receptionist said she would talk to Dr Boktor and see if she could rebook me but Dr was away Wednesday she would call me on Thursday well Thursday is over and no call. What total disregard and disrespect for a patient. I have found a new Doctor and do not recommend this woman to anyone

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

This woman should not be in practice. She cherry picks her clients and provides nothing short of bandaid measures at best. Appalling manners and very abrupt at discontinuing "service" to the sick and elderly. How she took the hippocratic oath boggles the mind!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

This woman should not be treating anyone with serious health problems. Nor should anyone have to wait for hrs after a set appt to see her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I am so grateful to Dr Boktor. She is so caring. First time ever to have a Doctor that listens to my issues. She helped me and my family. Can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

She switched practices without telling anyone where she was switching to, which is incredible frustrating if you're trying to make an appointment. Her new location is Eaton Medical Centre in Winnipeg. Find a new doctor if you can, unless you're okay with waiting 2 hours every time you need a prescription refill.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Had her as my doctor for a very short period while she was in Selkirk, and knew I needed to find a doctor elsewhere after I told her I had a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic and she didn't make any note of it. Additionally, on multiple occasions I waited over 2 hours for an appt scheduled within an hour of the clinic opening in the morning, one of these times being scheduled at 9 am, when they open. She told me I should go off birth control if i wasn't in a serious relationship, even though I had told her multiple times I was only taking birth control for reasons other than avoiding pregnancy. I DO NOT recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

ridiculous that she would keep me waiting 2 hours every time I would go to get a new prescription filled. could not fill the script for more than 3 months so I had to go back every 3 months and wait another 2 hours? no idea what she was doing scheduled full physical 3 times and each time she would tell me she didn't have enough time?

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Had to find a new doctor here in Winnipeg and so glad I found her. She was very thorough and very easy to talk to. She was also very non judgemental and showed no reaction to my choice of partners or lifestyle. Very very happy to have her as my new doctor. The staff at Eaton Place Medical Centre are also amazing. Quite friendly environment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016